Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 217th day of the year 1912. It was the 31st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,915 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,972 days or 35.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 12, 1944.
If a dog named Lexxie - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexxie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lexxie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Helen Kane
- 1955Billy Bob Thornton
- 1965Crystal Chappell
- 1972Stefan Brogren
- 1974Dominic Ochoa
- 1975Andy Hallett
- 1981Marques Houston
- 1989Jessica Mauboy
- 1994Bobby Shmurda
- 1995Jessica Sanchez
View the complete list of August 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1888Taher Saifuddin, Indian religious leader, 51st Da'i al-Mutlaq (d. 1965)
- 1912Raoul Wallenberg, Swedish architect and diplomat (d. 1947)
- 1913Johann Niemann, German lieutenant (d. 1943)
- 1940Larry Knechtel, American bass player and pianist (Bread and The Wrecking Crew) (d. 2009)
- 1950Caldwell Jones, American basketball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1954François Valéry, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1960Tim Winton, Australian author and playwright
- 1971Bethan Benwell, English linguist, author, and academic
- 1976Andrew McLeod, Australian footballer
- 1990Hikmet Balioğlu, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of August 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 367Gratian, son of Roman Emperor Valentinian I, is named co-Augustus by his father and associated to the throne aged eight.
- 598Goguryeo-Sui War: Emperor Wéndi of Sui orders his youngest son, Yang Liang (assisted by the co-prime minister Gao Jiong), to conquer Goguryeo (Korea) during the Manchurian rainy season, with a Chinese army and navy.
- 1327First War of Scottish Independence: James Douglas leads a raid into Weardale and almost kills Edward III of England.
- 1783Mount Asama erupts in Japan, killing about 1,400 people. The eruption causes a famine, which results in an additional 20,000 deaths.
- 1824The Battle of Kos is fought between Turkish and Greek forces.
- 1873American Indian Wars: While protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer clashes for the first time with the Cheyenne and Lakota people near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed.
- 1906Central railway station, Sydney opens.
- 1947The Supreme Court of Japan is established.
- 1984The Republic of Upper Volta changes its name to Burkina Faso.
- 1995Operation Storm begins in Croatia.
View the complete list of August 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Denison, Héloïse Guérin, Sergiusz Żymełka, Larry J. Blake, Gaz Coombes, Jon Pertwee, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Kris Aquino, Elliott Yamin, Rita Marley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 4, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th August 1912 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 4, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 1912
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 31st Sunday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,915 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,972 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,317
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 12, 1944
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1907 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 1934 (-185)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1923 – Alice Ghostley, American actress and singer (d. 2007); March 10, 1969 – Paget Brewster, American actress; August 9, 1976 – Aled Haydn Jones, Welsh radio host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,715