Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 216th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,867 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,622 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 12, 1971.
If a dog named Chamilly - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chamilly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chamilly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Louis Armstrong
- 1940Timi Yuro
- 1941Martin Jarvis
- 1942Don S. Davis
- 1944Richard Belzer
- 1958Ian Broudie
- 1978Danish Nawaz
- 1978Mick Cain
- 1992Tiffany Evans
- 1994Mayuko Fukuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1721Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1803)
- 1912Raoul Wallenberg, Swedish architect and diplomat (d. 1947)
- 1913Johann Niemann, German lieutenant (d. 1943)
- 1926George Irving Bell, American physicist, biologist, and mountaineer (d. 2000)
- 1958Ian Broudie, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Lightning Seeds, Big in Japan, and Care)
- 1965Dennis Lehane, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1968Daniel Dae Kim, South Korean-American actor
- 1970Ron Lester, American actor and producer
- 1975Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2014)
- 1975Nikos Liberopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 598Goguryeo-Sui War: Emperor Wéndi of Sui orders his youngest son, Yang Liang (assisted by the co-prime minister Gao Jiong), to conquer Goguryeo (Korea) during the Manchurian rainy season, with a Chinese army and navy.
- 1783Mount Asama erupts in Japan, killing about 1,400 people. The eruption causes a famine, which results in an additional 20,000 deaths.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Napoleon leads the French Army of Italy to victory in the Battle of Lonato.
- 1824The Battle of Kos is fought between Turkish and Greek forces.
- 1889The Great Fire of Spokane, Washington destroys some 32 blocks of the city, prompting a mass rebuilding project.
- 1964Gulf of Tonkin incident: U.S. destroyers USS Maddox and USS Turner Joy report coming under attack in the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 1965The Constitution of the Cook Islands comes into force, giving the Cook Islands self-governing status within New Zealand.
- 1977U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs legislation creating the United States Department of Energy.
- 1993A federal judge sentences Los Angeles Police Department officers Stacey Koon and Laurence Powell to 30 months in prison for violating motorist Rodney King’s civil rights.
- 2007NASA’s Phoenix spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for August 4.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Virtue, Shigesato Itoi, Sophia Vossou, Salim Kallas, Bernard Erhard, Justin Gabriel, Allan Melvin, David Ruffin, Touta Tarumi, Rio Reiser.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 4, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1936 – Andrew Prine, American actor; April 23, 1973 – Cem Yılmaz, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 5, 1981 – Kō Shibasaki, Japanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,305