Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 218th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,060 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Nuggent - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nuggent will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nuggent will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Rick Derringer
- 1956Jerry Ciccoritti
- 1957Faith Prince
- 1964Adam Yauch
- 1966Yoko Moriguchi
- 1968Terri Clark
- 1970James Gunn
- 1978Nektaria Karantzi
- 1990Yui Minami
- 1997Adam Irigoyen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1461Alexander Jagiellon, Polish king (d. 1506)
- 1843James Scott Skinner, Scottish violinist and composer (d. 1927)
- 1935John Saxon, American actor
- 1944Christopher Gunning, English composer
- 1957Clayton Rohner, American actor
- 1972Christian Olde Wolbers, Belgian-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Fear Factory, Beowülf, Arkaea, and Kush)
- 1975Josep Jufré, Catalan cyclist
- 1979David Healy, Irish footballer
- 1980Salvador Cabañas, Paraguayan footballer
- 1988Kaimar Saag, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1068Byzantine–Norman wars: Italo-Normans begin a nearly-three-year siege of Bari.
- 1388The Battle of Otterburn, a border skirmish between the Scottish and the English in Northern England, is fought near Otterburn.
- 1620The Mayflower departs from Southampton, England on its first attempt to reach North America.
- 1689One thousand five hundred Iroquois attack the village of Lachine in New France.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Mobile Bay begins at Mobile Bay near Mobile, Alabama, Admiral David Farragut leads a Union flotilla through Confederate defenses and seals one of the last major Southern ports.
- 1944World War II: The Nazis begin a week-long massacre of anywhere between 40,000 and 100,000 civilians and prisoners of war in Wola, Poland.
- 1957American Bandstand, a show dedicated to the teenage “baby-boomers” by playing the songs and showing popular dances of the time, debuts on the ABC television network.
- 1964Vietnam War: Operation Pierce Arrow: American aircraft from carriers USS Ticonderoga and USS Constellation bomb North Vietnam in retaliation for strikes against U.S. destroyers in the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 1969Mariner program: Mariner 7 makes its closest fly-by of Mars (3,524 kilometers).
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident occurs, trapping 33 Chilean miners approximately 2,300 ft below the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Strasberg, Werner Abrolat, Tom Ward, Santigold, Harry Dean Stanton, Oliver "Tuku" Mtukudzi, Emily Saliers, Markus Hoffmann, Kim Delaney, René Auberjonois.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 5, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1959 – Ole Hamre, Norwegian drummer, composer, and producer (Fliflet/Hamre); January 28, 1944 – Bobby Ball, English comedian, actor, and singer; August 15, 1943 – María Rojo, Mexican actress and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168