Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1956 was a Sunday and it was the 218th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,268 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Vern Gosdin
- 1935John Saxon
- 1942Joe Boyd
- 1947Rick Derringer
- 1956Jerry Ciccoritti
- 1959Pete Burns
- 1966Jennifer Finch
- 1966Jonathan Silverman
- 1982Tobias Regner
- 1989Jessica Nigri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1877Tom Thomson, Canadian painter (d. 1917)
- 1933Jeffry Wickham, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1943Nelson Briles, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2005)
- 1947Greg Leskiw, Canadian guitarist and songwriter (The Guess Who)
- 1966Jonathan Silverman, American actor and producer
- 1968Marine Le Pen, French lawyer and politician
- 1978Kim Gevaert, Belgian sprinter
- 1981Jesse Williams, American actor
- 1982Jamie Houston, English-German rugby player
- 1989Ryan Bertrand, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 642Battle of Maserfield: Penda of Mercia defeats and kills Oswald of Northumbria.
- 1100Henry I is crowned King of England in Westminster Abbey.
- 1735Freedom of the press: New York Weekly Journal writer John Peter Zenger is acquitted of seditious libel against the royal governor of New York, on the basis that what he had published was true.
- 1861American Civil War: In order to help pay for the war effort, the United States government levies the first income tax as part of the Revenue Act of 1861 (3% of all incomes over US $800; rescinded in 1872).
- 1888Bertha Benz drives from Mannheim to Pforzheim and back in the first long distance automobile trip, commemorated as the Bertha Benz Memorial Route since 2008.
- 1958Herbert Hoover eclipses John Adams as having the longest retirement of any former U.S President until that time. Hoover would live another six years, his record 31 years 7 months 16 days retirement has since been eclipsed by Jimmy Carter.
- 1962Apartheid in South Africa: Nelson Mandela is jailed. He would not be released until 1990.
- 1981President Ronald Reagan fires 11,359 striking air-traffic controllers who ignored his order for them to return to work.
- 1989General elections are held in Nicaragua with the Sandinista National Liberation Front winning a majority.
- 2015The Gold King Mine waste water spill releases 3 million gallons of heavy metal toxin tailings and waste water into the Animas River in Colorado.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances E. Nealy, Sophie Anderton, Walter Werzowa, Rocky Marciano, Michael Gothard, Pärt Uusberg, Lexa Doig, Loretta Devine, Terry Rossio, Portia de Rossi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 5, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1930 – Gordon Pinsent, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter; May 9, 1977 – Choi Jung-yoon, South Korean actress; December 30, 1945 – Concetta Tomei, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046