Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 217th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Xiao - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xiao will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xiao will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Rick Derringer
- 1957Clayton Rohner
- 1961Tim Wilson
- 1967Matthew Caws
- 1968Terri Clark
- 1971DJ Ajax
- 1972Darren Shahlavi
- 1975Ami Foster
- 1985Jake Hurwitz
- 1998Mimi Keene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1301Edmund of Woodstock, 1st Earl of Kent, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1330)
- 1897Aksel Larsen, Danish lawyer and politician (d. 1972)
- 1931Tom Hafey, Australian footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1935Peter Inge, Baron Inge, English field marshal
- 1946Bob McCarthy, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1948Shin Takamatsu, Japanese architect and academic
- 1952Louis Walsh, Irish talent manager
- 1968Terri Clark, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Erkan Zengin, Swedish footballer
- 1988Kaimar Saag, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1305William Wallace, who led the Scottish resistance against England, is captured by the English near Glasgow and transported to London where he is put on trial and executed.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Constantine Kanaris leads a Greek fleet to victory against Ottoman and Egyptian ships in the Battle of Samos.
- 1861The United States Army abolishes flogging.
- 1874Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- 1884The cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty is laid on Bedloe’s Island (now Liberty Island) in New York Harbor.
- 1901Peter O'Connor sets the first IAAF recognised long jump world record of 24 ft. The record will stand for 20 years.
- 1914In Cleveland, Ohio, the first electric traffic light is installed.
- 1940World War II: The Soviet Union formally annexes Latvia.
- 1969Mariner program: Mariner 7 makes its closest fly-by of Mars (3,524 kilometers).
- 2015The Gold King Mine waste water spill releases 3 million gallons of heavy metal toxin tailings and waste water into the Animas River in Colorado.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanne Peh, Ben Kweller, Jesse Williams, Nicolas Coster, Thierry Le Luron, Gary Cole, Jean-Georges Noverre, Jesse James, Riyu Kosaka, Sigourney Weaver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 5, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1981 – Jang Na-ra, South Korean singer and actress; January 25, 1941 – Gregory Sierra, American actor; August 2, 1905 – Myrna Loy, American actress (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209