Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 217th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,406 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pounce - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pounce will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pounce will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Victor Francen
- 1911Robert Taylor
- 1940Roman Gabriel
- 1942Joe Boyd
- 1960Seth Swirsky
- 1961Janet McTeer
- 1963Steve Lee
- 1969Paola Volpato
- 1970James Gunn
- 1972Darren Shahlavi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1866Harry Trott, Australian cricketer (d. 1917)
- 1926Betsy Jolas, French composer
- 1945Csaba Giczy, Hungarian canoe racer
- 1968Terri Clark, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Iddo Goldberg, Israeli-English actor
- 1978Kim Gevaert, Belgian sprinter
- 1978Nektaria Karantzi, Greek singer
- 1979David Healy, Irish footballer
- 1990Yui Minami, Japanese model and actress
- 1991Andreas Weimann, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278The Siege of Algeciras ends in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada. The battle resulted in a Granadan victory.
- 1781The Battle of Dogger Bank takes place.
- 1861American Civil War: In order to help pay for the war effort, the United States government levies the first income tax as part of the Revenue Act of 1861 (3% of all incomes over US $800; rescinded in 1872).
- 1874Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Romani: Allied forces, under the command of Archibald Murray, defeat an attacking Ottoman army under the command of Friedrich Freiherr Kress von Kressenstein, securing the Suez Canal and beginning the Ottoman retreat from the Sinai Peninsula.
- 1949In Ecuador, an earthquake destroys 50 towns and kills more than 6,000.
- 1962Apartheid in South Africa: Nelson Mandela is jailed. He would not be released until 1990.
- 1966The Beatles release their groundbreaking album entitled Revolver
- 1981President Ronald Reagan fires 11,359 striking air-traffic controllers who ignored his order for them to return to work.
- 1989General elections are held in Nicaragua with the Sandinista National Liberation Front winning a majority.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hyolyn, Maynard James Keenan, Chanel Iman, Mojo Nixon, Ayọ, H.P. Baxxter, Jaroslava Schallerová, Harry Treadaway, Myra, Andrew Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 5, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1949 – Bill Payne, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Little Feat and Phil Lesh and Friends); December 13, 1914 – Larry Noble, English comedian and actor (d. 1993); August 8, 1934 – Keith Barron, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222