Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 217th day of the year 2003. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,944 days or 5.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 13, 2035.
If a dog named Perseus - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perseus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Perseus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joan Hickson
- 1906John Huston
- 1911Robert Taylor
- 1942Joe Boyd
- 1947Angry Anderson
- 1961Janet McTeer
- 1967Matthew Caws
- 1967Thomas Lang
- 1975Ami Foster
- 1983Dawn Richard
View the complete list of August 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1887Reginald Owen, English-American actor and singer (d. 1972)
- 1934Gay Byrne, Irish radio and television host
- 1934Vern Gosdin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2009)
- 1962Ramsay Gilderdale, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Stephanie Flanders, English journalist and blogger
- 1969Paola Volpato, Chilean actress
- 1980Sophie Winkleman, English actress
- 1982Michele Pazienza, Italian footballer
- 1984Helene Fischer, German singer and dancer
- 1989Jessica Nigri, American model and actress
View the complete list of August 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 642Battle of Maserfield: Penda of Mercia defeats and kills Oswald of Northumbria.
- 1716The Battle of Petrovaradin takes place.
- 1763Pontiac’s War: Battle of Bushy Run: British forces led by Henry Bouquet defeat Chief Pontiac’s Indians at Bushy Run.
- 1861American Civil War: In order to help pay for the war effort, the United States government levies the first income tax as part of the Revenue Act of 1861 (3% of all incomes over US $800; rescinded in 1872).
- 1861The United States Army abolishes flogging.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Mobile Bay begins at Mobile Bay near Mobile, Alabama, Admiral David Farragut leads a Union flotilla through Confederate defenses and seals one of the last major Southern ports.
- 1963The United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union sign a nuclear test ban treaty.
- 1966The Beatles release their groundbreaking album entitled Revolver
- 1979In Afghanistan, Maoists undertake an attempted military uprising.
- 2015The Gold King Mine waste water spill releases 3 million gallons of heavy metal toxin tailings and waste water into the Animas River in Colorado.
View the complete list of August 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leroy Carr, Lisa Ray, Sonja Bertram, Pierre Jalbert, Rosalind Chao, Sam Andrew, Al Jean, Norman Eshley, Kenji Utsumi, Daniel Cosgrove.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 5, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th August 2003 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 4, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 5th August 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 5, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,831 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,944 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 13, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 4, 1987 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 2001 (-119)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (August 9, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1970 – Jay Mohr, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 18, 1996 – Ayaka Miyoshi, Japanese idol, singer, model, and actress (Sakura Gakuin); February 20, 1998 – Shun Nishime, Japanese model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,004