Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1932 was a Saturday and it was the 219th day of the year 1932. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,763 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,588 days or 28.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,076 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1964.
If a dog named Francis - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Francis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Francis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1619Barbara Strozzi
- 1881Louella Parsons
- 1892Hoot Gibson
- 1911Constance Heaven
- 1920Ella Raines
- 1938Paul Bartel
- 1946Judy Craig
- 1952Pat MacDonald
- 1964Lisa Boyle
- 1978Reuben Rox
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1619Barbara Strozzi, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 1677)
- 1911Norman Gordon, South African cricketer (d. 2014)
- 1918Norman Granz, American-Swiss record producer and manager (d. 2001)
- 1932Charles Wood, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1934Chris Bonington, English mountaineer and author
- 1949Dino Bravo, Italian-Canadian wrestler (d. 1993)
- 1952Ton Scherpenzeel, Dutch keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Kayak Camel, and Earth and Fire)
- 1958Randy DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and bass player (DeBarge)
- 1965Ravi Coltrane, American saxophonist
- 1981Diána Póth, Hungarian figure skater
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1787Sixty proof sheets of the Constitution of the United States are delivered to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Wörth results in a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1914World War I: Serbia declares war on Germany; Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1926In New York City, the Warner Bros.' Vitaphone system premieres with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- 1930Judge Joseph Force Crater steps into a taxi in New York and disappears never to be seen again.
- 1940Estonia was illegally annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1988The Tompkins Square Park Riot in New York City spurs a reform of the NYPD, held responsible for the event.
- 2008A military junta led by Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz stages a coup d'état in Mauritania, overthrowing president Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Hahn, Regis Toomey, Zoe McLellan, Hannah Simone, Damon Wayans, Jermaine Jones, Neetu Singh, Kara DioGuardi, Joel Goonan, Grace Gummer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 10, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1932
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,763 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,588 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,076
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1964
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 10, 1955 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 1942 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1957 – Vanessa Bell Calloway, American actress, dancer, and producer; November 26, 1945 – Michael Omartian, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Rhythm Heritage); March 17, 1974 – Oliver Palotai, German keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Kamelot, Circle II Circle, and Sons of Seasons).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869