Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1952. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,300 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,100 days or 22.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 822 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1984.
If a dog named Xasha - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xasha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Xasha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Louella Parsons
- 1882Ernst Eklund
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus
- 1926Frank Finlay
- 1946Judy Craig
- 1963Tomoyuki Dan
- 1975Jamie McGonnigal
- 1978Katie Price
- 1981Travie McCoy
- 1982Romola Garai
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1765Petros Mavromichalis, Greek general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1848)
- 1908Lajos Vajda, Hungarian painter and illustrator (d. 1941)
- 1926Elisabeth Beresford, French-English journalist and author (d. 2010)
- 1942George Jung, American drug trafficker
- 1945Andy Messersmith, American baseball player and coach
- 1953Iqbal Qasim, Pakistani cricketer
- 1959Rajendra Singh, Indian environmentalist
- 1984Eva-Maria Hoch, Austrian tennis player
- 1985Bafétimbi Gomis, French footballer
- 1986Mehmet Akgün, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819Norwich University is founded in Vermont as the first private military school in the United States.
- 1862American Civil War: The Confederate ironclad CSS Arkansas is scuttled on the Mississippi River after suffering catastrophic engine failure near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Wörth results in a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1912The Bull Moose Party meets at the Chicago Coliseum.
- 1914World War I: First Battle of the Atlantic: Two days after the United Kingdom had declared war on Germany over the German invasion of Belgium, ten German U-boats leave their base in Heligoland to attack Royal Navy warships in the North Sea.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Mărășești between the Romanian and German armies begins.
- 1986A low-pressure system that redeveloped off the New South Wales coast dumps a record 328 millimeters (13 inches) of rain in a day on Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1991Tim Berners-Lee releases files describing his idea for the World Wide Web. WWW debuts as a publicly available service on the Internet.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2015A suicide bomb attack kills at least 15 people at a mosque in the south-western Saudi city of Abha.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Boine, Liam James, Mike Connors, Jane Slavin, Colleen Camp, Kelly Reilly, George Fisher, Peter Lawford, Alex Karras, Mio Tomonaga.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1952.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1952 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -230. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1952
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 171 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,300 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,100 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 822
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1984
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1953 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-230)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1947 – Timothy B. Schmit, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Eagles and Poco); January 23, 1972 – Ewen Bremner, Scottish actor; February 22, 1986 – Choi Daniel, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858