Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 218th day of the year 1962. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,653 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,884 days or 18.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1994.
If a dog named Zildjian - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zildjian will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zildjian will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus
- 1908Will Lee
- 1910Charles Crichton
- 1952Vinnie Vincent
- 1958Randy DeBarge
- 1979Megumi Okina
- 1982Adrianne Curry
- 1982Danny Lopes
- 1983Annevig Schelde Ebbe
- 1993Kaori Ishihara
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1861Edith Roosevelt, American wife of Theodore Roosevelt, 27th First Lady of the United States (d. 1948)
- 1892Hoot Gibson, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1962)
- 1902Dutch Schultz, American mob boss (d. 1935)
- 1937Charlie Haden, American bassist and composer (Old and New Dreams) (d. 2014)
- 1940Louise Sorel, American actress
- 1945Ron Jones, English director and production manager (d. 1993)
- 1973Iain Morris, English screenwriter and producer
- 1975Jason Crump, English-Australian motorcycle racer
- 1984Sofia Essaïdi, Moroccan singer, dancer, and actress
- 1985Viktoria Baškite, Estonian chess player
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1284The Republic of Pisa is defeated in the Battle of Meloria by the Republic of Genoa, thus losing its naval dominance in the Mediterranean.
- 1862American Civil War: The Confederate ironclad CSS Arkansas is scuttled on the Mississippi River after suffering catastrophic engine failure near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1890At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes the first person to be executed by electric chair.
- 1901Kiowa land in Oklahoma is opened for white settlement, effectively dissolving the contiguous reservation.
- 1912The Bull Moose Party meets at the Chicago Coliseum.
- 1914World War I: First Battle of the Atlantic: Two days after the United Kingdom had declared war on Germany over the German invasion of Belgium, ten German U-boats leave their base in Heligoland to attack Royal Navy warships in the North Sea.
- 1960Cuban Revolution: Cuba nationalizes American and foreign-owned property in the nation.
- 1991Takako Doi, chair of the Social Democratic Party, becomes Japan’s first female speaker of the House of Representatives.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2011A march in protest of the death of Mark Duggan in Tottenham, London, ends in a riot, sparking off a wave of rioting throughout the country over the following four nights.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: La Esterella, Kane Hodder, Rudy Fernandez, Chris Spedding, Gina Philips, Irini Merkouri, Fiona Fullerton, Michael Sheen, Nomy Lamm, Felicia Pearson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1962.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1962 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 6th August 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1962
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,653 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 700
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1994
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 1989 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1963 (-150)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka (August 11, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1983 – Matet de Leon, Filipino actress; February 22, 1975 – Drew Barrymore, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; January 1, 1953 – Alpha Blondy, Ivorian-American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862