Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1918. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,099 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,700 days or 34.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,290 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1950.
If a dog named Flopsie - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flopsie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Flopsie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ann Harding
- 1932Edward Hardwicke
- 1942Caetano Veloso
- 1955Wayne Knight
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1975Charlize Theron
- 1979Eric Johnson
- 1982Jasmin Mäntylä
- 1984Tooba Siddiqui
- 1986Altair Jarabo
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1742Nathanael Greene, American general (d. 1786)
- 1927Art Houtteman, American baseball player and journalist (d. 2003)
- 1950S. Thandayuthapani, Sri Lankan educator and politician
- 1955Wayne Knight, American actor
- 1961Brian Conley, English actor and singer
- 1961Maggie Wheeler, American actress
- 1973Mikhail Gorsheniov, Russian singer-songwriter (Korol i Shut) (d. 2013)
- 1986Juan de la Rosa, Mexican boxer
- 1987Rouven Sattelmaier, German footballer
- 1988Beanie Wells, American football player
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melissa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461The Ming dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1930The last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter declares a federal emergency at Love Canal due to toxic waste that had been disposed of negligently.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 1998The United States embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya kill approximately 212 people.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Pierre François, Nina Hagen, Darko Rundek, Sondre Lerche, Gangrel, Karolína Kurková, Ty Tabor, Shavar Ross, Hiroki Yasumoto, Cassidy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1918.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1918 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 4, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1942. Your score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1918
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,099 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,700 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,290
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1950
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 4, 1909 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1942 (-193)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1964 – Dana Gould, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 21, 1963 – Dorce Gamalama, Indonesian singer-songwriter and actress; May 6, 1952 – Fred Newman, American actor and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816