Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 219th day of the year 1942. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,885 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,295 days or 25.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1974.
If a dog named Riplee - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Riplee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Riplee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944David Rasche
- 1944John Glover
- 1948Antonis Vardis
- 1961Maggie Wheeler
- 1962Bruno Pelletier
- 1966Shobna Gulati
- 1971Rachel York
- 1974Michael Shannon
- 1978Cirroc Lofton
- 1988Liz Cochran
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1910Freddie Slack, American pianist and bandleader (d. 1965)
- 1930Togrul Narimanbekov, Azerbaijani-French painter and academic (d. 2013)
- 1944John Glover, American actor and singer
- 1957Caroline Aaron, American actress and producer
- 1975Edgar Rentería, Colombian baseball player
- 1975Koray Candemir, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Kargo)
- 1982Abbie Cornish, Australian actress
- 1982Yana Klochkova, Ukrainian swimmer
- 1986Valter Birsa, Slovenian footballer
- 1987Ryan Lavarnway, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1791American troops destroy the Miami town of Kenapacomaqua near the site of present-day Logansport, Indiana in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1979Several tornadoes strike the city of Woodstock, Ontario, Canada and the surrounding communities.
- 1987Lynne Cox becomes first person to swim from the United States to the Soviet Union, crossing from Little Diomede Island in Alaska to Big Diomede in the Soviet Union
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabelle Severino, Amanda Bearse, Fess Parker, Roseanne Barr, Don Kessinger, Eiko Koike, Alicia Morton, Éva Szörényi, Angela Kinsey, Ruth Messinger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1942.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1942 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,885 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,295 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1974
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1953 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1915 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1989 – Irene Gorovaia, Russian-American actress; May 19, 1946 – Michele Placido, Italian actor and director; April 6, 1999 – Kwesi Boakye, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756