Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1947. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,023 days or 24.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1979.
If a dog named Luckerson - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luckerson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Luckerson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Wayne Knight
- 1957Daire Brehan
- 1962Bruno Pelletier
- 1972Greg Serano
- 1975Koray Candemir
- 1977Samantha Ronson
- 1978Vanness Wu
- 1982Jasmin Mäntylä
- 1996Tessa Allen
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1907Albert Kotin, Belarusian-American soldier and painter (d. 1980)
- 1928Romeo Muller, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1946Ed Seykota, American businessman and academic
- 1955Wayne Knight, American actor
- 1957Alexander Dityatin, Russian gymnast and colonel
- 1971Rachel York, American actress and singer
- 1975Edgar Rentería, Colombian baseball player
- 1991Mike Trout, American baseball player
- 1992Ariel Camacho, Mexican singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1996Liam James, Canadian actor
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Michele’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461The Ming dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter declares a federal emergency at Love Canal due to toxic waste that had been disposed of negligently.
- 1989U.S. Congressman Mickey Leland (D-TX) and 15 others die in a plane crash in Ethiopia.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: M. G. Ramachandran, Wanda Nara, Laleh, Kathleen Hughes, Jeong Jinwoon, Gianni Raimondi, Shaike Ophir, Philip Michael Thomas, Demi Harman, August Kowalczyk.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1947.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1947 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1940. Your score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1947
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,023 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 916
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1979
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1940 (-198)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1970 – Irv Gotti, American record producer, co-founded Murder Inc Records; April 10, 1915 – Harry Morgan, American actor and director (d. 2011); July 2, 1971 – Samantha Giles, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817