Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 219th day of the year 1955. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,945 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,982 days or 21.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1987.
If a dog named Ivey - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ivey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ivey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1939Verna Bloom
- 1943Lana Cantrell
- 1958Bruce Dickinson
- 1960Rosana Pastor
- 1968Lynn Strait
- 1973Mikhail Gorsheniov
- 1977Samantha Ronson
- 1990Helen Flanagan
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1862Victoria of Baden (d. 1931)
- 1877Ulrich Salchow, Swedish figure skater (d. 1949)
- 1911István Bibó, Hungarian lawyer and politician (d. 1979)
- 1948Greg Chappell, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1949Matthew Parris, South African-English journalist and politician
- 1962Alain Robert, French rock climber
- 1962Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights)
- 1968Lynn Strait, American singer-songwriter (Snot) (d. 1998)
- 1973Kevin Muscat, English-Australian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1982Yana Klochkova, Ukrainian swimmer
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OKOYIOXCEX? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OKOYIOXCEX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 322 BCBattle of Crannon between Athens and Macedonia.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1985Takao Doi, Mamoru Mohri and Chiaki Mukai are chosen to be Japan’s first astronauts.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gracie Otto, Ivy Queen, Stephen McHattie, Machiko Kyō, Helena Bonham Carter, Slaid Cleaves, Otep Shamaya, Faith Prince, Paul Shaffer, Dichen Lachman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1955.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1955 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 21, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +236. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. Your score is -262. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 162 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,945 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,982 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 810
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1987
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 21, 1931 (+236)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (-262)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1975 – Aylin Aslım, Turkish singer-songwriter; April 9, 1987 – Jesse McCartney, American singer-songwriter and actor (Dream Street); December 26, 1949 – Bob Hartman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Petra).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936