Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1973. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,103 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,701 days or 15.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 2005.
If a dog named Prunella - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prunella will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Prunella will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Anjanette Comer
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1952Alexei Sayle
- 1957Caroline Aaron
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1982Abbie Cornish
- 1982Martin Vučić
- 1986Altair Jarabo
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1726James Bowdoin, American banker and politician, 2nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1790)
- 1867Emil Nolde, Danish-German painter and illustrator (d. 1956)
- 1901Ann Harding, American actress and singer (d. 1981)
- 1911Nicholas Ray, American director and screenwriter (d. 1979)
- 1926Stan Freberg, American puppeteer, voice actor, and singer (d. 2015)
- 1945Kenny Ireland, Scottish actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1987Ryan Lavarnway, American baseball player
- 1987Sidney Crosby, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Erik Pieters, Dutch footballer
- 1996Liam James, Canadian actor
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Briana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 322 BCBattle of Crannon between Athens and Macedonia.
- 1427The Visconti of Milan’s fleet is destroyed by the Venetians on the Po River.
- 1714The Battle of Gangut: The first important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter declares a federal emergency at Love Canal due to toxic waste that had been disposed of negligently.
- 1987Lynne Cox becomes first person to swim from the United States to the Soviet Union, crossing from Little Diomede Island in Alaska to Big Diomede in the Soviet Union
- 2008The start of the Russo-Georgian War over the territory of South Ossetia.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Lester, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Rik Emmett, Naomi Grossman, Peter O'Meara, Lacey Banghard, Ellie Lambeti, Queenie Leonard, Brian Kennedy, David Soul.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1973.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1973 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 28, 1988. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Morning After by Maureen McGovern as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1973
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,103 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,701 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 579
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2005
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1976 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 28, 1988 (-157)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: The Morning After by Maureen McGovern (August 11, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1944 – Corinna Tsopei, Greek model and actress, Miss Universe 1964; March 23, 1986 – Brett Eldredge, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 5, 1983 – Jesse Eisenberg, American actor, playwright, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,084