Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 2007 was a Tuesday and it was the 219th day of the year 2007. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,163 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,721 days or 4.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 15, 2039.
If a dog named Bae - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bae will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bae will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ann Harding
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1931Jack Good
- 1943Lana Cantrell
- 1960David Duchovny
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1978Cirroc Lofton
- 1982Brit Marling
- 1982Jasmin Mäntylä
- 1986Altair Jarabo
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1926Stan Freberg, American puppeteer, voice actor, and singer (d. 2015)
- 1931Charles E. Rice, American scholar and author (d. 2015)
- 1932Abebe Bikila, Ethiopian runner (d. 1973)
- 1934Sándor Simó, Hungarian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1941Matthew Evans, Baron Evans of Temple Guiting, English publisher and politician
- 1942Caetano Veloso, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Shobna Gulati, English actress and dancer
- 1972Greg Serano, American actor
- 1973Mikhail Gorsheniov, Russian singer-songwriter (Korol i Shut) (d. 2013)
- 1988Liz Cochran, American model, Miss Alabama 2009
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cheryl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 626The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
- 1420Construction of the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore begins in Florence.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1927The Peace Bridge opens between Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York.
- 1933The Simele massacre: The Iraqi government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Simele. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day.
- 1944IBM dedicates the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 1987Lynne Cox becomes first person to swim from the United States to the Soviet Union, crossing from Little Diomede Island in Alaska to Big Diomede in the Soviet Union
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Jackson, Stephen Dunne, Steve Howe, Danai Stratigopoulou, Steve Barton, Becki Ronen, Jeremy Sims, Cynthia Rothrock, Steady B, Megumi Murakami.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 2, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 2001. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 2007
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,163 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,721 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2039
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 2, 1983 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 2001 (-127)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston (August 11, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1998 – Rico Rodriguez, American actor; January 1, 1985 – Eyjólfur Héðinsson, Icelandic footballer and model; December 23, 1967 – Carla Bruni, Italian-French singer-songwriter and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050