Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 220th day of the year 1925. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,134 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,378 days or 31.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 1957.
If a dog named Angella - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Angella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Angella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Esther Williams
- 1944Michael Johnson
- 1951Mamoru Oshii
- 1951Martin Brest
- 1953Don Most
- 1956Cecilia Roth
- 1980Denisse Guerrero
- 1983Fred Meyers
- 1983Guy Burnet
- 1988Laura Slade Wiggins
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1640Amalia Catharina, German poet and composer (d. 1697)
- 1694Francis Hutcheson, Irish philosopher and academic (d. 1746)
- 1807Emilie Flygare-Carlén, Swedish author (d. 1892)
- 1889Hans Egede Budtz, Danish actor (d. 1968)
- 1952Doug Melvin, Canadian baseball player and manager
- 1963Jon Turteltaub, American director and producer
- 1969Faye Wong, Chinese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1970Trev Alberts, American football player and journalist
- 1974Manjul Bhargava, Canadian-American mathematician and academic
- 1979Rashard Lewis, American basketball player
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1793The insurrection of Lyon occurs during the French Revolution.
- 1794Joseph Whidbey leads an expedition to search for the Northwest Passage near Juneau, Alaska.
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Ash, Stephen Frost, Kozue Yoshizumi, Kelley Deal, Marthe Vinot, Andrea Gibbs, Michael Jeter, Bayani Casimiro, Noni Ioannidou, Brooke Adams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1925.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1925 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 8, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1922. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1925
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,134 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,378 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,155
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 1957
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 8, 1931 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 15, 1922 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1948 – Carl Weathers, American football player and actor; September 11, 1970 – Taraji P. Henson, American actress and singer; February 17, 1984 – Kenta Kamakari, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766