Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 220th day of the year 1930. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,094 days or 30.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 1962.
If a dog named Chusa - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chusa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chusa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919John David Wilson
- 1937Dustin Hoffman
- 1949Keith Carradine
- 1976JC Chasez
- 1979Pooja Shah
- 1980Mike Hindert
- 1981Harel Skaat
- 1983Guy Burnet
- 1986Cody Lightning
- 1986Peyton List
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1881Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist, German field marshal (d. 1954)
- 1919John David Wilson, English animator and producer (d. 2013)
- 1920Carol Lambrino, Romanian son of Carol II of Romania (d. 2006)
- 1928Simón Díaz, Venezuelan singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1930Jerry Tarkanian, American basketball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1947Ken Dryden, Canadian ice hockey player, lawyer, and politician
- 1952Doug Melvin, Canadian baseball player and manager
- 1960Mustafa Balbay, Turkish journalist and politician
- 1969Faye Wong, Chinese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1969Song Sung-il, South Korean wrestler
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Luther’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungan’s Hill: English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1863American Civil War: Following his defeat in the Battle of Gettysburg, General Robert E. Lee sends a letter of resignation to Confederate President Jefferson Davis (which is refused upon receipt).
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Foxworthy, Lída Baarová, Nalini Jaywant, Aaron Stainthorpe, Hunter Foster, Alma Tell, H. C. Potter, Julian Casablancas, David Anthony Higgins, Mac Dre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1930.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1930 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1915. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,094 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,128
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 1962
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1951 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1915 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VIII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1981 – Eriko Sato, Japanese actress; August 21, 1994 – Jacqueline Emerson, American actress and singer (Devo 2.0); December 3, 1975 – Malinda Williams, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873