Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1938 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 976 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hans Egede Budtz
- 1911Rosetta LeNoire
- 1936Çolpan İlhan
- 1938Connie Stevens
- 1942John Gustafson
- 1952Robin Quivers
- 1968Huey Morgan
- 1976JC Chasez
- 1977Lindsay Sloane
- 1989Ken Baumann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1880Earle Page, Australian lawyer, academic, and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1961)
- 1920Leo Chiosso, Italian songwriter and producer (d. 2006)
- 1927Maia Wojciechowska, Polish-American author (d. 2002)
- 1935Donald P. Bellisario, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1939Alexander Watson, American diplomat, United States Ambassador to Peru
- 1956David Grant, English singer (Linx)
- 1964Scott Sandelin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Johnny Balentina, Dutch baseball player
- 1974Andy Priaulx, Guernseyan race car driver
- 1985Brett Ratliff, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1908Wilbur Wright makes his first flight at a racecourse at Le Mans, France. It is the Wright Brothers’ first public flight.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1963The Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU), the current ruling party of Zimbabwe, is formed by a split from the Zimbabwe African People’s Union.
- 1967The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is founded by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- 1969At a zebra crossing in London, photographer Iain Macmillan takes the photo that becomes the cover of the Beatles album Abbey Road.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonya Smith, Ann Morgan Guilbert, Madeline Bell, Jessica Hecht, Andrew Paul, James Corden, Simon Wickham-Smith, Luther Johnson, Paul McDowell, Patrick Cargill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 8, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1981 – Miryo, South Korean singer-songwriter (Brown Eyed Girls); January 18, 1983 – Katie White, English singer-songwriter (The Ting Tings); March 15, 1946 – Howard E. Scott, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (War and Lowrider Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040