Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 835 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Luico - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luico will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Luico will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hans Egede Budtz
- 1925Ginny Tyler
- 1935Donald P. Bellisario
- 1939Phil Balsley
- 1942John Gustafson
- 1944Brooke Bundy
- 1951Martin Brest
- 1963Jon Turteltaub
- 1978Miho Shiraishi
- 1989Ken Baumann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1824Maria Alexandrovna, German-Russian wife of Alexander II of Russia (d. 1880)
- 1920Carol Lambrino, Romanian son of Carol II of Romania (d. 2006)
- 1935Donald P. Bellisario, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1944Michael Johnson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1951Mohamed Morsi, Egyptian engineer, academic, and politician, 5th President of Egypt
- 1964Eddie Trunk, American radio host and author
- 1973Shane Lee, Australian cricketer and guitarist (Six & Out)
- 1974Brian Harvey, English singer-songwriter (East 17)
- 1981Vanessa Amorosi, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1989Sesil Karatantcheva, Bulgarian-Kazakhstan tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1585John Davis enters Cumberland Sound in search of the Northwest Passage.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1942Quit India Movement is launched in India against the British rule in response to Mohandas Gandhi’s call for swaraj or complete independence.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mireille Delunsch, Sophie Winkleman, Kevin Nash, George Fisher, Jaslene Gonzalez, Carolina Crescentini, Barbara George, Max Greenfield, Nick Tate, Errol Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 8, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1952 – Roberto Benigni, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter; August 25, 1962 – David Packer, American actor; September 24, 1921 – Sheila MacRae, English-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175