Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 221st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,074 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Archi - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Archi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1932Mel Tillis
- 1951Martin Brest
- 1963Emi Shinohara
- 1973Senta Moses
- 1974Brian Harvey
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1981Bradley McIntosh
- 1981Harel Skaat
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1940Dilip Sardesai, Indian cricketer (d. 2007)
- 1952Robin Quivers, American radio host, actress, and author
- 1964Eddie Trunk, American radio host and author
- 1965El Hefe, American guitarist and trumpet player (NOFX)
- 1967Eric Angle, American wrestler
- 1967Sable, American wrestler and actress
- 1971Johnny Balentina, Dutch baseball player
- 1983Guy Burnet, English actor and producer
- 1984Kirk Broadfoot, Scottish footballer
- 1985Toby Flood, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1585John Davis enters Cumberland Sound in search of the Northwest Passage.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1709Bartolomeu de Gusmão demonstrates the lifting power of hot air in an audience before the King of Portugal in Lisbon, Portugal
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1963Great Train Robbery: In England, a gang of 15 train robbers steal £2.6 million in bank notes.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
- 2007An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- 20158 people are killed in a shooting in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mammootty, Damo Suzuki, Eduardo Yáñez, Joan Plowright, John Reed, Charles Reisner, Jean Vilar, Howie Dorough, Pyotr Sobolevsky, Irini Merkouri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 8, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by Brian Hyland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1977 – Simone Cristicchi, Italian singer-songwriter; April 12, 1993 – Katelyn Pippy, American ice hockey player and actress; July 24, 1998 – Bindi Irwin, Australian actress, singer, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191