Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 221st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Coogi - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coogi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coogi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1920Jimmy Witherspoon
- 1932Mel Tillis
- 1939Phil Balsley
- 1973Jessica Calvello
- 1976Tawny Cypress
- 1978Countess Vaughn
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1981Harel Skaat
- 1983Guy Burnet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1901Ernest Lawrence, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1928Don Burrows, Australian saxophonist, clarinet player, and flute player
- 1928Simón Díaz, Venezuelan singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1939Phil Balsley, American singer-songwriter (The Statler Brothers)
- 1940Dilip Sardesai, Indian cricketer (d. 2007)
- 1948Margaret Urban Walker, American philosopher
- 1963Hur Jin-ho, South Korean director and screenwriter
- 1969Monika Tsõganova, Estonian chess player
- 1972Axel Merckx, Belgian cyclist
- 1974Manjul Bhargava, Canadian-American mathematician and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1793The insurrection of Lyon occurs during the French Revolution.
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1969At a zebra crossing in London, photographer Iain Macmillan takes the photo that becomes the cover of the Beatles album Abbey Road.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laetitia Casta, Henri Pachard, Fran Brill, Gillian Chung, Susan Anspach, Ana Gasteyer, Héctor Lavoe, Anton Yelchin, Pierfrancesco Favino, Jackie Swanson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 8, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by Brian Hyland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1964 – Dan Lilker, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, Nuclear Assault, Exit-13, and Brutal Truth); August 24, 1934 – Kenny Baker, English actor; June 25, 1945 – Carly Simon, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Simon Sisters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240