Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1984 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Bam - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bam will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bam will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dayton Lummis
- 1926Richard Anderson
- 1932Mel Tillis
- 1942John Gustafson
- 1952Robin Quivers
- 1961Daniel House
- 1973Jessica Calvello
- 1974Brian Harvey
- 1981Meagan Good
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1709Hermann Anton Gelinek, German-Italian monk and violinist (d. 1779)
- 1889Jack Ryder, Australian cricketer (d. 1977)
- 1942Dennis Canavan, Scottish educator and politician
- 1963Stephen Walkom, Canadian ice hockey player, referee, and manager
- 1970Ben G. Davis, English chemist and academic
- 1972Axel Merckx, Belgian cyclist
- 1977Mohammad Wasim, Pakistani cricketer
- 1978Miho Shiraishi, Japanese actress
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani, Japanese voice actress
- 1989Aleksandra Szwed, Polish actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1942Quit India Movement is launched in India against the British rule in response to Mohandas Gandhi’s call for swaraj or complete independence.
- 1967The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is founded by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1990Iraq occupies Kuwait and the state is annexed to Iraq. This would lead to the Gulf War shortly afterward.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Kring, Michael Jordan, Lee Taemin, Helen Skelton, Steve Priest, Walter Schreifels, Tony Jay, Laurence Overmire, Robert S. Woods, Daniel Hyde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 8, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1965 – Céline Bonnier, Canadian actress; January 29, 1958 – Judy Norton Taylor, American actress and director; September 17, 1970 – Jim Conroy, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,258