Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Melanie Griffith
- 1958Amanda Bearse
- 1959Stuart Hughes
- 1971Mack 10
- 1973Kevin McKidd
- 1980Charlie David
- 1991Alice Barlow
- 1991Candela Vetrano
- 1993Rydel Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1757Thomas Telford, Scottish architect and engineer, designed the Menai Suspension Bridge (d. 1834)
- 1899P. L. Travers, Australian-English author and actress (d. 1996)
- 1925David A. Huffman, American computer scientist, developed Huffman coding (d. 1999)
- 1952Prateep Ungsongtham Hata, Thai activist and politician
- 1964Hoda Kotb, American journalist and talk show host
- 1971James Kim, American technology expert (d. 2006)
- 1974Nicola Stapleton, English actress and singer
- 1978Daniela Denby-Ashe, English actress
- 1986Daniel Preussner, German rugby player
- 1991Alice Barlow, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1854Henry David Thoreau publishes Walden.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1942Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in Bombay by British forces, launching the Quit India Movement.
- 1944The United States Forest Service and the Wartime Advertising Council release posters featuring Smokey Bear for the first time.
- 1945World War II: Nagasaki is devastated when an atomic bomb, Fat Man, is dropped by the United States B-29 Bockscar. 35,000 people are killed outright, including 23,200-28,200 Japanese war workers, 2,000 Korean forced workers, and 150 Japanese soldiers.
- 1969Followers led by Charles Manson murder pregnant actress Sharon Tate (wife of Roman Polanski), coffee heiress Abigail Folger, Polish actor Wojciech Frykowski, men’s hairstylist Jay Sebring and recent high-school graduate Steven Parent.
- 1971The Troubles: The British Army in Northern Ireland launches Operation Demetrius. Hundreds of people are arrested and interned, thousands are displaced, and twenty are killed in the violence that followed.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wallace Shawn, Claudine Mercier, John P. Hammond, Keren Peles, İzel Çeliköz, Tarja Turunen, Jeremy Applegate, Giuseppe Taddei, Daler Mehndi, Johnny Vegas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 9, 1967.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1920 – Virginia Christine, American actress (d. 1996); June 25, 1935 – Eddie Floyd, American singer-songwriter (The Falcons); May 25, 1984 – Marion Raven, Norwegian singer-songwriter and actress (M2M).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973