Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1998 was a Sunday and it was the 221st day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,450 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 17, 2030.
If a dog named Charlie Girl - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charlie Girl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charlie Girl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dolores Wilson
- 1939Bulle Ogier
- 1943Ken Norton
- 1963Jay Leggett
- 1965Chin Ka-lok
- 1975Mahesh Babu
- 1978Daniela Denby-Ashe
- 1986Tyler "Telle" Smith
- 1989Lucy Dixon
- 1991Young Thug
View the complete list of August 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1537Francesco Barozzi, Italian mathematician and astronomer (d. 1604)
- 1925David A. Huffman, American computer scientist, developed Huffman coding (d. 1999)
- 1938Otto Rehhagel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1939Butch Warren, American bassist (d. 2013)
- 1939Vincent Hanna, Northern Irish journalist (d. 1997)
- 1944George Armstrong, English footballer (d. 2000)
- 1945Zurab Sakandelidze, Georgian basketball player (d. 2004)
- 1959Kurtis Blow, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1959Toni Servillo, Italian actor and director
- 1980Dominic Tabuna, Nauruan politician
View the complete list of August 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cedar Mountain – At Cedar Mountain, Virginia, Confederate General Stonewall Jackson narrowly defeats Union forces under General John Pope.
- 1877Indian Wars: Battle of the Big Hole – A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army
- 1930Betty Boop makes her cartoon debut in Dizzy Dishes.
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1965Singapore is expelled from Malaysia and becomes the only country to date to gain independence unwillingly.
- 1974As a direct result of the Watergate scandal, Richard Nixon becomes the first President of the United States to resign from office. His Vice President, Gerald Ford, becomes president.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
- 1999Russian President Boris Yeltsin fires his Prime Minister, Sergei Stepashin, and for the fourth time fires his entire cabinet.
View the complete list of August 9 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gotye, Neil Fallon, Stanley Long, Tia Texada, Adam Brody, Bobby Kimball, Ray Anthony, Robert Loggia, Nadia Forde, Haley Pullos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 9, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 15, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1971 – Alice Peacock, American singer-songwriter; June 7, 1969 – Kim Rhodes, American actress; November 9, 1954 – Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,485