Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of December 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 1, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 336th day of the year 1928. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,627 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,542 days or 31.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 9, 1960.
If a dog named Shalom - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shalom will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shalom will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chelsea’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Allyn Ann McLerie
- 1928Malachi Throne
- 1929David Doyle
- 1951Obba Babatundé
- 1956Julee Cruise
- 1968Justin Chadwick
- 1970Golden Brooks
- 1982Riz Ahmed
- 1990Chanel Iman
- 2003Jackson Nicoll
View the complete list of December 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 1.
- 1761Marie Tussaud, French sculptor, founded Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (d. 1850)
- 1948Neil Warnock, English footballer and manager
- 1955Mark Thompson, American radio host and actor
- 1958Alberto Cova, Italian runner
- 1961Armin Meiwes, German cannibal and murderer
- 1966Larry Walker, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1967Nestor Carbonell, American actor
- 1974Costinha, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1976Laura Ling, American journalist
- 1977Nate Torrence, American actor
View the complete list of December 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne judges the accusations against Pope Leo III in the Vatican.
- 1640End of the Iberian Union: Portugal acclaims as King João IV of Portugal, ending 60 years of personal union of the crowns of Portugal and Spain and the end of the rule of the Philippine Dynasty.
- 1885First serving of the soft drink Dr Pepper at a drug store in Waco, Texas.
- 1918The Kingdom of Iceland becomes a sovereign state, yet remains a part of the Danish kingdom.
- 1934In the Soviet Union, Politburo member Sergey Kirov is shot dead by Leonid Nikolaev at the Communist Party headquarters in Leningrad.
- 1964Malawi, Malta and Zambia join the United Nations.
- 1971Cambodian Civil War: Khmer Rouge rebels intensify assaults on Cambodian government positions, forcing their retreat from Kompong Thmar and nearby Ba Ray.
- 1988Benazir Bhutto is appointed Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1991Cold War: Ukrainian voters overwhelmingly approve a referendum for independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1997In the Indian state of Bihar, Ranvir Sena attacked the CPI(ML) Party Unity stronghold Lakshmanpur-Bathe, killing 63 lower caste people.
View the complete list of December 1 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 1, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Boone, David Langton, Joseph E. Levine, Baltasar Kormákur, Götz George, Steve Burton, Edgar Winter, Oduvil Unnikrishnan, William Lundigan, Will Poulter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 1 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 1, 1928.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st December 1928 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 30, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 1, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 336th day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,627 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,542 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,172
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 9, 1960
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 30, 1955 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1995 – Eliza Pineda, Filipino actress and singer; December 8, 1969 – Steve Van Wormer, American actor; August 22, 1971 – Richard Armitage, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889