Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1915 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 1915. It was the 50th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,511 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,837 days or 35.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1947.
If a dog named Cache - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cache will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cache will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu
- 1952Susan Dey
- 1958John J. York
- 1960Michael Schoeffling
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
- 1978Summer Phoenix
- 1979Tora Augestad
- 1990Sakiko Matsui
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1713Johann Nicolaus Mempel, German cantor and organist (d. 1747)
- 1882Shigenori Tōgō, Japanese politician, 37th Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1950)
- 1925Jean Byron, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1928Dan Blocker, American sergeant and actor (d. 1972)
- 1930Michael Jopling, Baron Jopling, English politician, Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- 1930Wayne D. Anderson, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1948Muhammad Zaidan, Syrian-Palestinian terrorist, founded the Palestine Liberation Front (d. 2004)
- 1958Eva Robin’s, Italian actress and model
- 1985Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1989Tom Sexton, Australian-Irish rugby player
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Duane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Finch, David Morrissey, Frankie Laine, Bakermat, Chinmaya M. Rao, Vinod Kambli, Ayako Kawasumi, Coleen Gray, Spiller, Sean Frye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1915.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1915 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 23, 1918. Your score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1915
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 50th Friday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 206 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,511 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,837 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,304
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1947
- Age in dog years: 440 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1931 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 23, 1918 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1956 – Adriana Barraza, Mexican actress and director; February 20, 1960 – Joel Hodgson, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; October 12, 1993 – Linn Oeymo, Filipino-Norwegian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,956