Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 344th day of the year 1917. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,806 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,602 days or 34.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,280 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1949.
If a dog named Rebound - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rebound will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rebound will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Annie Bos
- 1896Torsten Bergström
- 1928Dan Blocker
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1960Kenneth Branagh
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Katrin Siska
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1886Harold Alexander, 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis, English field marshal and politician, 17th Governor General of Canada (d. 1969)
- 1905Valter Palm, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1994)
- 1927Agnes Nixon, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1928Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1937Scott Baker, English judge
- 1938Yuri Temirkanov, Russian viola player and conductor
- 1952Susan Dey, American actress and producer
- 1957Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer
- 1967Narimi Arimori, Japanese actress
- 1970Kevin Sharp, American singer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Savannah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The People’s Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing President of the Republic of China Chiang Kai-shek and his government to retreat to Taiwan.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lia Vissi, Stephin Merritt, John Fiedler, Spencer Locke, Crazy Mohan, Adam Woodyatt, Shirley Knight, Hiroomi Tosaka, Camilla Dallerup, Jacoby Shaddix.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1917.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1917 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 24, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1917
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,806 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,602 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,280
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1949
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 24, 1932 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1984 – Ryan Rottman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 24, 1944 – Ray Downs, American singer and author; October 6, 1984 – Pelin Karahan, Turkish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856