Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 344th day of the year 1927. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,493 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,164 days or 30.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 1959.
If a dog named Slyvester - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slyvester will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Slyvester will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dan Blocker
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1965Greg Giraldo
- 1965Stephanie Morgenstern
- 1972Brian Molko
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1977Emmanuelle Chriqui
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1885Marios Varvoglis, Greek composer and conductor (d. 1967)
- 1886Victor McLaglen, English-American boxer and actor (d. 1959)
- 1914Dorothy Lamour, American actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1925Carolyn Kizer, American poet and academic (d. 2014)
- 1931Peter Baker, English-South African footballer and manager
- 1935Terry Allcock, English footballer and cricketer
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1950Nicky Henderson, English horse trainer
- 1952Susan Dey, American actress and producer
- 1956Rod Blagojevich, American lawyer and politician, 40th Governor of Illinois
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510Portuguese conquest of Goa: Portuguese naval forces under the command of Afonso de Albuquerque, and local mercenaries working for privateer Timoji, seize Goa from the Bijapur Sultanate, resulting in 451 years of Portuguese colonial rule.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1869The Kappa Sigma Fraternity is founded at the University of Virginia.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1927The phrase “Grand Ole Opry” is used for the first time on-air.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosela Gjylbegu, Gareth Gates, Kurt Gerron, Friderika Bayer, Patrícia Tavares, Stephen Amell, Tab Hunter, Chris Spedding, Steven Webb, Kimiko Ikegami.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1927 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 19, 1901. Your incompatibility score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,493 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,164 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,134
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 1959
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1955 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 19, 1901 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: X.XII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1922 – Lizabeth Scott, American actress and singer (d. 2015); May 1, 1974 – Kellie Crawford, Australian singer and actress (Hi-5 and Teen Queens); October 11, 1985 – Aya Kiguchi, Japanese model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934