Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1981. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,553 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,518 days or 12.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 18, 2013.
If a dog named Minerva - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minerva will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Minerva will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Annie Bos
- 1903Una Merkel
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1927Agnes Nixon
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1965Greg Giraldo
- 1969Stephen Billington
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1804Carl Gustav Jacob Jacobi, German mathematician and academic (d. 1851)
- 1920Clarice Lispector, Ukrainian-Brazilian journalist and author (d. 1977)
- 1930Michael Jopling, Baron Jopling, English politician, Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- 1947Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1963Jahangir Khan, Pakistani squash player
- 1964Bobby Flay, American chef and author
- 1966Mel Rojas, Dominican baseball player
- 1980Massari, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1984Mark Applegarth, English rugby player
- 1986Matthew Bates, English footballer
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1041The son of Empress Zoe of Byzantium succeeds to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael V.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1896Alfred Jarry’s Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The People’s Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing President of the Republic of China Chiang Kai-shek and his government to retreat to Taiwan.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valarie Rae Miller, Kevin Olusola, Dara Singh, DJ Webstar, John Williams, Noddy Holder, Bill Wallis, Mara Scherzinger, Randy Jackson, Roland Gift.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 1981.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 1981 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1981
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,553 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,518 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 459
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 2013
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Physical by Olivia Newton-John (December 12, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1946 – Michael Elphick, English actor (d. 2002); July 13, 1976 – Al Santos, American model, actor, and producer; December 17, 1991 – Nadech Kugimiya, Thai actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789