Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 345th day of the year 1918. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,447 days or 34.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1950.
If a dog named Jippy - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jippy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jippy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1913Jean Marais
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1966Erik Honoré
- 1967DJ Yella
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1801Christian Dietrich Grabbe, German poet and playwright (d. 1836)
- 1810Alfred de Musset, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1857)
- 1910Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937)
- 1931Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1935Pranab Mukherjee, Indian journalist and politician, 13th President of India
- 1946Diana Palmer, American journalist and author
- 1951Ria Stalman, Dutch discus thrower and shot putter
- 1969Stig Inge Bjørnebye, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1985Aiko Kayō, Japanese idol, singer, and actress
- 1992Tiffany Alvord, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IAXEYPOGZ? Check your answers here: Word search IAXEYPOGZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1815The U.S. Senate creates a select committee on finance and a uniform national currency, predecessor of the United States Senate Committee on Finance.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1978The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- 2001The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
- 2006The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust is opened in Tehran, Iran, by then-president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; nations such as Israel and the United States express concern.
- 2008Bernard Madoff is arrested and charged with securities fraud in a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Ash, Victor Willis, David Thewlis, Patrick Chesnais, Jodi Santamaria, Ronnie Self, Joe E. Ross, Rhonda Fleming, Russell Gilbert, Dermot Mulroney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1918.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1918 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 29, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1915. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1918
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 279 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,265
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1950
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 29, 1932 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1915 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1973 – Seth Meyers, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host; May 4, 1959 – Inger Nilsson, Swedish actress and singer; October 5, 1957 – Bernie Mac, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892