Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1942. It was the 50th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,571 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,524 days or 26.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1974.
If a dog named Reo - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Liz Smith
- 1930Chus Lampreave
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1969Max Martini
- 1972Rusty Joiner
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
- 1996Jack Griffo
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1916Pérez Prado, Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader (d. 1989)
- 1919Cliff Michelmore, English television host and producer
- 1922Grace Paley, American author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1940David Gates, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bread)
- 1954Jermaine Jackson, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Jackson 5)
- 1958Chris Hughton, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Kristjan Kitsing, Estonian basketball player
- 1985Yekta Kurtuluş, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AXINUWN? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AXINUWN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine Emperor Nikephoros II Phokas is assassinated by his wife Theophano and her lover, the later Emperor John I Tzimiskes.
- 1789The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 19481948 Arab–Israeli War: The United Nations passes General Assembly Resolution 194, creating a Conciliation Commission to mediate the conflict.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sven Lõhmus, Raekwon, Matthew Waterhouse, Alexa Ilacad, Edward Hardwicke, Danny Pudi, Nicholas D'Agosto, Maxx Payne, Paul Newlan, Kyra Sedgwick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1962. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 50th Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,571 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,524 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 968
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1974
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1956 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1962 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1941 – Mike Hazlewood, English singer-songwriter (The Family Dogg) (d. 2001); May 17, 1946 – Udo Lindenberg, German singer-songwriter and drummer (Passport); September 5, 1947 – Buddy Miles, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Electric Flag and The California Raisins) (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,965