Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,516 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 864 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1923Betsy Blair
- 1932Anne Heywood
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1962Nele Karajlić
- 1966Gary Dourdan
- 1966Leon Lai
- 1967DJ Yella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1843Robert Koch, German microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1890Carlos Gardel, French-Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1935)
- 1911Val Guest, English-American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2006)
- 1918Clinton Adams, American painter and historian (d. 2002)
- 1941J. P. Parisé, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1960Rachel Portman, English composer
- 1962Ben Browder, American actor and screenwriter
- 1976Shareef Abdur-Rahim, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1981Paul Medhurst, Australian footballer
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1960French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1981El Mozote massacre: Armed forces in El Salvador kill an estimated 900 civilians in an anti-guerrilla campaign during the Salvadoran Civil War.
- 1990Demonstrations by students and workers across Albania begin, which eventually trigger the fall of communism in Albania.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frederick "Dennis" Greene, Helmuth Lohner, Johnette Napolitano, Ben Shepherd, Richard Thomas, Jason Dohring, Anthony Edwards, Joni James, Danica McKellar, Keiji Mutoh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1976 – Jessica Capshaw, American actress; October 5, 1988 – Bahar Kızıl, German singer-songwriter (Monrose); September 3, 1987 – Chris Fountain, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,130