Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 345th day of the year 1947. It was the 50th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,794 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,931 days or 24.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1979.
If a dog named Pork Chop - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pork Chop will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pork Chop will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko
- 1908Manoel de Oliveira
- 1919Cliff Michelmore
- 1922Grigoris Bithikotsis
- 1926Big Mama Thornton
- 1932Anne Heywood
- 1935Ron Carey
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1984P.J. Lane
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1680Emanuele d'Astorga, Italian composer (d. 1736)
- 1890Carlos Gardel, French-Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1935)
- 1922Maila Nurmi, Finnish-American actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1924Doc Blanchard, American football player and colonel (d. 2009)
- 1932Enrique Bermúdez, Nicaraguan colonel and engineer (d. 1991)
- 1936Hans van den Broek, Dutch lawyer and politician, Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1960Rachel Portman, English composer
- 1972Sami Al-Jaber, Saudi Arabian footballer and manager
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Valdis Mintals, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SKRIKFIMO? Check your answers here: Words with these letters SKRIKFIMO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1792French Revolution: King Louis XVI of France is put on trial for treason by the National Convention.
- 1868Paraguayan War: Brazilian troops defeat Paraguayan at the Battle of Avay.
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1917World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1946The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is established.
- 1994First Chechen War: Russian President Boris Yeltsin orders Russian troops into Chechnya.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Piotr Wiwczarek, Tonya Pinkins, Martin Kesici, Jennyfer Jewell, Tommy Ramone, Robert Cummings, T-Pain, Tommy Lee Jones, Claudine Barretto, Olivia Cole.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1947 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1959. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1947
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 50th Thursday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,794 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,931 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 1979
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1976 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1959 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1970 – Emi Wakui, Japanese actress; March 3, 1994 – Umika Kawashima, Japanese singer and actress (9nine); July 2, 1937 – Polly Holliday, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859