Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 345th day of the year 1989. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,548 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,849 days or 10.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 19, 2021.
If a dog named Fury - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fury will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fury will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Jean Marais
- 1946Rhoma Irama
- 1947Teri Garr
- 1950Nino Frassica
- 1967DJ Yella
- 1970Victoria Fuller
- 1978Roy Wood, Jr.
- 1979Rider Strong
- 1987Natalia Gordienko
- 1991Anna Bergendahl
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1475Pope Leo X (d. 1521)
- 1930Chus Lampreave, Spanish actress
- 1931Pierre Pilote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1931Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1944Juan E. Méndez, Argentinian lawyer, academic, and activist
- 1961Marco Pierre White, English chef and television host
- 1972Rusty Joiner, American model and actor
- 1980Kristjan Kitsing, Estonian basketball player
- 1987Alex Russell, Australian actor
- 1996Jack Griffo, American actor and singer
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UPFUUFXRONAY? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters UPFUUFXRONAY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1816Indiana becomes the 19th U.S. state.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for an IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians also reported being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.
- 1927Guangzhou Uprising: Communist Red Guards launch an uprising in Guangzhou, China, taking over most of the city and announcing the formation of a Guangzhou Soviet.
- 1931Statute of Westminster 1931: The British Parliament establishes legislative equality between the UK and the Dominions of the Commonwealth—Australia, Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ireland.
- 1941World War II: Poland declares war on the Empire of Japan.
- 1972Apollo 17 becomes the sixth and last Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
- 1994A bomb explodes on Philippine Airlines Flight 434, en route from Manila, Philippines, to Tokyo, Japan, killing one. The captain is able to safely land the plane.
- 2014The city of Detroit, Michigan emerges from the largest municipal bankruptcy in United States history.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teri Polo, Clay Cole, Left Brain, Bruce Kimmel, Michael Biehn, Patricia Wettig, Conan O'Brien, Marjorie Cameron, Ruby Dhalla, Holt McCallany.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1989.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1989 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 29, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1974. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 11th December 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1989
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,548 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,849 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 391
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 2021
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 29, 1964 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1974 (-192)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel (December 16, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1975 – Jolene Blalock, American actress; July 17, 1935 – Diahann Carroll, American actress and singer; October 31, 1956 – Christopher de Leon, Filipino actor, director, producer, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131