Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 346th day of the year 1970. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,117 days or 16.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 20, 2002.
If a dog named Camote - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camote will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Camote will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Karen Morley
- 1917James Wall
- 1944Cara Duff-MacCormick
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1958Sheree J. Wilson
- 1970Jennifer Connelly
- 1970Mädchen Amick
- 1976Asaka Seto
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
- 1979Carlos Agassi
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1526Álvaro de Bazán, 1st Marquis of Santa Cruz, Spanish admiral (d. 1588)
- 1806Stand Watie, American general (d. 1871)
- 1892Milko Kos, Slovenian historian and academic (d. 1972)
- 1902Koloman Sokol, Slovak-American painter and illustrator (d. 2003)
- 1907Roy Douglas, English pianist and composer (d. 2015)
- 1944Zoe Laskari, Greek model and actress
- 1964Sabu, American wrestler
- 1970Mädchen Amick, American actress
- 1985Pat Calathes, Greek-American basketball player
- 1986Lee Qri, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara and QBS)
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YTOBLBIA? Check your answers here: Unscramble words YTOBLBIA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1870Joseph H. Rainey of South Carolina becomes the second black U.S. congressman, the first being Hiram Revels.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1915President of the Republic of China, Yuan Shikai, announces his intention to reinstate the monarchy and proclaim himself Emperor of China.
- 1935Lebensborn Project, a Nazi reproduction program, is founded by Heinrich Himmler.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: USS Panay incident – Japanese aircraft bomb and sink U.S. gunboat USS Panay on the Yangtze river in China.
- 1942World War II: German troops begin Operation Winter Storm, an attempt to relieve encircled Axis forces during the Battle of Stalingrad.
- 1948Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre – 14 members of the Scots Guards stationed in Malaya allegedly massacre 24 unarmed civilians and set fire to the village.
- 1964Prime Minister Jomo Kenyatta becomes the first President of the Republic of Kenya.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emi Takei, Reed Diamond, Derek Brewer, Paulina Rubio, Juliette Binoche, Ann Burton, Rashida Jones, Johanna ter Steege, Fernando del Valle, Amanda Burton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1970 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 24, 1978. Your score is -98. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 12th December 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1970
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 622
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 2002
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1998 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 24, 1978 (-98)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles (December 12, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XII.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1949 – Alan Paul, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Manhattan Transfer); January 8, 1976 – Jenny Lewis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; July 27, 1980 – Dolph Ziggler, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,064