Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 347th day of the year 1939. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,920 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,640 days or 26.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 21, 1971.
If a dog named Lucile - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucile will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucile will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Robert Lindsay
- 1957Morris Day
- 1958Kanako Higuchi
- 1960Jānis Reinis
- 1961Harry Gregson-Williams
- 1973Christie Clark
- 1975Tom DeLonge
- 1980Bosco Wong
- 1982Koutaro Tanaka
- 1989Taylor Swift
View the complete list of December 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1797Heinrich Heine, German journalist, poet, and critic (d. 1856)
- 1854Herman Bavinck, Dutch theologian and churchman (d. 1921)
- 1908Elizabeth Alexander, British meteorologist and radio astronomer (d. 1958)
- 1912Luiz Gonzaga, Brazilian singer, songwriter and musician (d. 1989)
- 1935Kenneth Hall, American football player
- 1948Lillian Board, South African-English sprinter (d. 1970)
- 1950Tom Vilsack, American lawyer and politician, 30th United States Secretary of Agriculture
- 1961Harry Gregson-Williams, English composer, conductor, and producer
- 1966Don Roff, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1966Mike Tirico, American sportscaster
View the complete list of December 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1577Sir Francis Drake sets sail from Plymouth, England, on his round-the-world voyage.
- 1643English Civil War: The Battle of Alton takes place in Hampshire.
- 1862American Civil War: At the Battle of Fredericksburg, Confederate General Robert E. Lee defeats Union Major General Ambrose Burnside.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Hungary and Kingdom of Romania declare war on the United States.
- 1943World War II: The Massacre of Kalavryta by German occupying forces in Greece.
- 1972Apollo program: Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt begin the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) or “Moonwalk” of Apollo 17. To date they are the last humans to set foot on the Moon.
- 1977A DC-3 aircraft chartered from the Indianapolis-based National Jet crashes near Evansville Regional Airport, killing 29, including the University of Evansville basketball team, support staff and boosters of the team.
- 1989The Troubles: Attack on Derryard checkpoint – The Provisional Irish Republican Army launches an attack on a British Army temporary vehicle checkpoint near Rosslea, Northern Ireland. Two British soldiers are killed and one badly wounded.
- 2000The “Texas Seven” escape from the John B. Connally Unit near Kenedy, Texas, and go on a robbery spree, during which police officer Aubrey Hawkins is shot and killed.
- 2003Iraq War: Operation Red Dawn – Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is captured near his home town of Tikrit.
View the complete list of December 13 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Facundo Cabral, Paul Jarrico, Bakermat, Lynn Hung, Zachary Levi, Desmond Child, Jake T. Austin, Éric Tappy, Kerry Washington, Shu Watanabe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 13, 1939.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th December 1939 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 8, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 13, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 347th day of 1939
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 300 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,920 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,640 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 21, 1971
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 8, 1953 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1972 – Eric Dane, American actor; April 2, 1961 – Keren Woodward, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama); September 5, 1916 – Frank Shuster, Canadian comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,757