Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 347th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,404 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Winston - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Winston will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Winston will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Curd Jürgens
- 1928Eve Meyer
- 1930Robert Prosky
- 1947Darlene Cates
- 1949Tarık Akan
- 1950Wendie Malick
- 1960Daggubati Venkatesh
- 1965Jackie Clune
- 1966Don Roff
- 1974Debbie Matenopoulos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1585William Drummond of Hawthornden, Scottish poet (d. 1649)
- 1884Aimilios Veakis, Greek actor (d. 1951)
- 1913Gerda Christian, German private secretary of Adolf Hitler (d. 1997)
- 1941Anouska Hempel, New Zealand-English actress and fashion designer
- 1941John Davidson, American actor and game show host
- 1942Anna Eshoo, American politician
- 1943Ferguson Jenkins, Canadian baseball and basketball player
- 1969Sergei Fedorov, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1975Bates Battaglia, American ice hockey player
- 1982Ricky Nolasco, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1577Sir Francis Drake sets sail from Plymouth, England, on his round-the-world voyage.
- 1636The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
- 1642Abel Tasman reaches New Zealand.
- 1867A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- 1960While Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Brazil, his Imperial Bodyguard seizes the capital and proclaims him deposed and his son, Crown Prince Asfa Wossen, Emperor.
- 1974Malta becomes a republic within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1988PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat gives a speech at a UN General Assembly meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, after United States authorities refused to grant him a visa to visit UN headquarters in New York.
- 1989The Troubles: Attack on Derryard checkpoint – The Provisional Irish Republican Army launches an attack on a British Army temporary vehicle checkpoint near Rosslea, Northern Ireland. Two British soldiers are killed and one badly wounded.
- 2002European Union enlargement: The EU announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004.
- 2011A murder–suicide in Liège, Belgium, kills six and wounds 125 people at a Christmas market.
View the complete list of historical events for December 13.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keanu Reeves, Steven Greenberg, Jordan Peele, Sam Phillips, Michael Angelakos, Charles Martin Smith, Andy Bell, Laraine Newman, Antonio Bernacchi, David Selby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 13, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1934 – Rudi Carrell, Dutch actor and singer (d. 2006); November 24, 1913 – Geraldine Fitzgerald, Irish-American actress (d. 2005); September 1, 1929 – Kostas Paskalis, Greek actor and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249