Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 13, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 347th day of the year 1959. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,362 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,454 days or 20.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 21, 1991.
If a dog named Macc - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macc will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macc will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Eve Meyer
- 1934Richard D. Zanuck
- 1944Marti Webb
- 1947Rex Hagon
- 1949Randy Owen
- 1949Tom Verlaine
- 1961Irene Sáez
- 1967Jamie Foxx
- 1980Swastika Mukherjee
- 1985Laurence Leboeuf
View the complete list of December 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 13.
- 1944Hwang Jang-lee, Japanese-South Korean martial artist and actor
- 1948Jeff Baxter, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers)
- 1949R. A. MacAvoy, American author
- 1953Bob Gainey, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1959Boris Zhukov, American wrestler
- 1976Rama Yade, Senegalese-French politician
- 1977Sascha Kindred, German-English swimmer
- 1977Tupele Dorgu, English actress
- 1981Amy Lee, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Evanescence)
- 1988Rickie Fowler, American golfer
View the complete list of December 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UXEOGOMAR? Check your answers here: Word search UXEOGOMAR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1636The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
- 1642Abel Tasman reaches New Zealand.
- 1769Dartmouth College is founded by the Reverend Eleazar Wheelock, with a royal charter from King George III, on land donated by Royal governor John Wentworth.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – The city of Nanjing, defended by the National Revolutionary Army under the command of General Tang Shengzhi, falls to the Japanese. This is followed by the Nanking Massacre, in which Japanese troops rape and murder hundreds of thousands of civilians.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Hungary and Kingdom of Romania declare war on the United States.
- 1960While Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Brazil, his Imperial Bodyguard seizes the capital and proclaims him deposed and his son, Crown Prince Asfa Wossen, Emperor.
- 1967Constantine II of Greece attempts an unsuccessful counter-coup against the Regime of the Colonels.
- 1981General Wojciech Jaruzelski declares martial law in Poland to prevent dismantling of the communist system by Solidarity.
- 2002European Union enlargement: The EU announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004.
- 2011A murder–suicide in Liège, Belgium, kills six and wounds 125 people at a Christmas market.
View the complete list of December 13 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 13, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Gira, Jim Sheridan, Wayne Nelson, Daniel Gillies, Tony Gardner, Claude Dubois, Meghan Markle, Lynda Bellingham, Fernando Fernán Gómez, Syreeta Wright.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 13 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 13, 1959.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th December 1959 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 11, 1961. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 1943. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 13th December 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 13, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 347th day of 1959
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,362 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,454 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 758
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 21, 1991
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 11, 1961 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 1943 (-146)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell (December 14, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1986 – Irina Shayk, Russian-American model and actress; October 30, 1957 – Kevin Pollak, American actor, producer, and game show host; December 21, 1959 – Florence Griffith Joyner, American sprinter and actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,147