Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 349th day of the year 1947. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,745 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,248 days or 25.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 23, 1979.
If a dog named Xedo - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xedo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xedo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erik’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ernest Ashworth
- 1936Joe D'Amato
- 1958Carlo J. Caparas
- 1960Walter Werzowa
- 1963Ellie Cornell
- 1964Michael Le Vell
- 1968Garrett Wang
- 1980Sergio Pizzorno
- 1981Najoua Belyzel
- 1998Chandler Canterbury
View the complete list of December 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1860Abner Powell, American baseball player and manager (d. 1953)
- 1911Nicholas P. Dallis, American psychiatrist and illustrator (d. 1991)
- 1942Dave Clark, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Dave Clark Five)
- 1944Jim Leyland, American baseball player and manager
- 1957Laura Molina, American singer, guitarist, actress, and painter
- 1957Mario Marois, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1962Simon Hodgkinson, English rugby player and coach
- 1964Paul Kaye, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1970Michael Shanks, Canadian actor, screenwriter and director
- 1983Wang Hao, Chinese table tennis player
View the complete list of December 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 687Pope Sergius I is elected.
- 1890Hunkpapa Lakota leader Sitting Bull is killed on Standing Rock Indian Reservation, leading to the Wounded Knee Massacre.
- 1905The Pushkin House is established in Saint Petersburg, Russia, to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin
- 1960King Mahendra of Nepal suspends the country’s constitution, dissolves parliament, dismisses the cabinet, and imposes direct rule.
- 1960Richard Pavlick is arrested for plotting to assassinate U.S. President-Elect John F. Kennedy.
- 1976The oil tanker MV Argo Merchant runs aground near Nantucket, Massachusetts, causing one of the worst marine oil spills in history.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2000The third reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is shut down.
- 2010A boat carrying 90 asylum seekers crashes into rocks off the coast of Christmas Island, Australia, killing 48 people.
- 2014Man Haron Monis takes 18 hostages inside the Martin Place Lindt Café for 16 hours in Sydney. He dies, along with two hostages, when police raid the café the following morning.
View the complete list of December 15 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rieko Miura, Yūsuke Iseya, Rosemary Leach, Kathy Staff, Hodgy Beats, Erik Per Sullivan, Kirk Cameron, David Lee Roth, Sara Tanaka, Joe Taslim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 15, 1947.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th December 1947 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1962. Your score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 15, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 349th day of 1947
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,745 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,248 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 940
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 23, 1979
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1962 (-108)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1971 – Joel Heyman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 10, 1959 – Victoria Rowell, American actress and dancer; September 4, 1990 – Danny Worsnop, English singer-songwriter (Asking Alexandria and We Are Harlot).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820