Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 350th day of the year 1923. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,275 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,758 days or 32.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1955.
If a dog named Zuma - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zuma will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zuma will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Noël Coward
- 1916Birgitta Valberg
- 1946Benny Andersson
- 1947Ben Cross
- 1961Gretchen Palmer
- 1970Daniel Cosgrove
- 1982Garnon Davies
- 1982Justin Mentell
- 1993Jyoti Amge
- 1993Rikako Sakata
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1892Ivar Wester, Swedish sport shooter (d. 1967)
- 1918Pierre Delanoë, French songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1945Tony Hicks, English singer and guitarist (The Hollies)
- 1946Charles Dennis, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1950Roy Schuiten, Dutch cyclist and manager (d. 2006)
- 1951Mark Heard, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 1992)
- 1961Bill Hicks, American comedian, actor, and singer (d. 1994)
- 1967Miranda Otto, Australian actress and singer
- 1978Gunter Van Handenhoven, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1992Anamul Haque, Bangladeshi cricketer
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Margaret’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 755An Lushan revolts against Chancellor Yang Guozhong at Yanjing, initiating the An Lushan Rebellion during the Tang dynasty of China.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1985Paul Castellano and Thomas Bilotti are shot dead on the orders of John Gotti, who assumes leadership of New York’s Gambino crime family
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests break out in Timișoara, Romania, in response to an attempt by the government to evict dissident Hungarian pastor László Tőkés.
- 1995Official adoption of the name of “Euro”.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Florent Pagny, Ed Wynn, Bakarhythm, Jung Chan, Rome, Darren E. Burrows, Liza Lapira, Audie Murphy, Adrianne León, Uhm Ji-won.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 2, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 6, 1945. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 350th day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,275 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,758 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,195
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1955
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 2, 1920 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 6, 1945 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1973 – Ben Willbond, English comedian and actor; July 8, 2000 – Sophie Nyweide, American actress; July 23, 1933 – Bert Convy, American actor, singer, and game show host (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842