Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 350th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ludy - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ludy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ludy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926James McCracken
- 1943Steven Bochco
- 1946Terence Knox
- 1955Xander Berkeley
- 1961Gretchen Palmer
- 1961Sam Robards
- 1964Georgie Parker
- 1970Daniel Cosgrove
- 1985Keita Tachibana
- 1988Anna Popplewell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1918Pierre Delanoë, French songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1930Bill Young, American sergeant and politician (d. 2013)
- 1932Quentin Blake, English author and illustrator
- 1945Yukio Hattori, Japanese television host
- 1951Mike Flanagan, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 2011)
- 1951Sally Emerson, English author and poet
- 1959Steve Mattsson, American author and illustrator
- 1963James Mangold, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Paul Leyden, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Valentin Bădoi, Romanian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1653English Interregnum: The Protectorate – Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1927Donald Bradman makes his debut in first-class cricket for New South Wales against South Australia. Batting at No. 7, he scores a century.
- 1960A United Airlines Douglas DC-8 and a TWA Lockheed Super Constellation collide over Staten Island, New York and crash, killing all 128 people aboard both aircraft and 6 more on the ground.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 1986Gennady Kolbin replaces Dinmukhamed Konayev as First Secretary of the Kazakh Communist Party, prompting the Jeltoqsan protests which began the next day.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests break out in Timișoara, Romania, in response to an attempt by the government to evict dissident Hungarian pastor László Tőkés.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikk Mikiver, Alex Black, Caspar Lee, Archie Kao, Debra Jo Rupp, Flo Sandon's, Jeremy Williams, Russell Gilbert, Alex Kapp Horner, Ben Affleck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 16, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1954 – Barry Cowsill, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Cowsills) (d. 2005); March 5, 1971 – Scott Mosier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 4, 1978 – Mick Cain, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,236