Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 350th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 614 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Terry Carter
- 1943Steven Bochco
- 1957Antonio Vega
- 1958Katie Leigh
- 1961Bill Hicks
- 1964Paul Vogt
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1982Justin Mentell
- 1987Hallee Hirsh
- 1989Mirei Kiritani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1883Max Linder, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1925)
- 1916Birgitta Valberg, Swedish actress (d. 2014)
- 1937Joyce Bulifant, American actress and singer
- 1951Sally Emerson, English author and poet
- 1952Joel Garner, Barbadian cricketer and manager
- 1957Antonio Vega, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nacha Pop) (d. 2009)
- 1962Melanie Smith, American actress
- 1964Todd Glass, American comedian and actor
- 1976Jen Golbeck, American computer scientist
- 1986Zoltán Kovács, Hungarian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575An earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 8.5 strikes Valdivia, Chile.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1689Convention Parliament: The Declaration of Right is embodied in the Bill of Rights.
- 1850The Charlotte Jane and the Randolph bring the first of the Canterbury Pilgrims to Lyttelton, New Zealand.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1965Vietnam War: General William Westmoreland sends U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara a request for 243,000 more men by the end of 1966.
- 1968Second Vatican Council: Official revocation of the Edict of Expulsion of Jews from Spain.
- 1971The United Kingdom recognizes Bahrain’s independence. This is commemorated annually as Bahrain’s National Day.
- 1979Libya joins four other OPEC nations in raising crude oil prices, which has an immediate, dramatic effect on the United States.
- 1991Kazakhstan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clarence "Frogman" Henry, Benny Chan, Gene Wilder, Charlie Louvin, Stephen Frost, Natalie Blair, Janna Dominguez, Clare Kramer, Peter Behn, Phil Collen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 16, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 16, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1960 – Brian Forster, American actor; May 16, 1950 – Ray Condo, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004); April 18, 1976 – Sean Maguire, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052