Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,584 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Hardie Albright
- 1921Eulalio González
- 1929Nicholas Courtney
- 1946Benny Andersson
- 1961Jon Tenney
- 1964Todd Glass
- 1968Lalah Hathaway
- 1973Luisa Ranieri
- 1982Garnon Davies
- 1983Frankie Ballard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1926James McCracken, American tenor and actor (d. 1988)
- 1932Quentin Blake, English author and illustrator
- 1939Philip Langridge, English tenor and actor (d. 2010)
- 1946Terence Knox, American actor
- 1958Bart Oates, American football player and lawyer
- 1966Clifford Robinson, American basketball player
- 1967Miranda Otto, Australian actress and singer
- 1969Craig White, English cricketer and coach
- 1983Mika Kikuchi, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1988Mats Hummels, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 714Pepin of Herstal, mayor of the Merovingian palace, dies at Jupille (modern Belgium). He is succeeded by his infant grandson Theudoald while his wife Plectrude holds actual power in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1773American Revolution: Boston Tea Party – Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
- 1907The American Great White Fleet begins its circumnavigation of the world.
- 1914World War I: German battleships under Franz von Hipper bombard the English ports of Hartlepool and Scarborough.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1946Thailand joins the United Nations.
- 1965Vietnam War: General William Westmoreland sends U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara a request for 243,000 more men by the end of 1966.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: The surrender of the Pakistan Army brings an end to both conflicts. This is commemorated annually as Victory Day in Bangladesh, and as Vijay Diwas in India.
- 1995Official adoption of the name of “Euro”.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyoko Akaza, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Lo Lieh, Merv Griffin, Diane Dufresne, Alison Goldfrapp, Kenan Doğulu, David Cavazos, Brigid Brannagh, Jeannie Carson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 16, 1982.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1945 – Colin Blunstone, English singer-songwriter (The Zombies and Keats); June 24, 1961 – Dennis Danell, American singer and guitarist (Social Distortion) (d. 2000); September 3, 1987 – Chris Fountain, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954