Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 350th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Griever - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Griever will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Griever will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Turk Murphy
- 1928Terry Carter
- 1958Katie Leigh
- 1961Jon Tenney
- 1964Paul Vogt
- 1970Daniel Cosgrove
- 1973Sarah Kozer
- 1974Frida Hallgren
- 1988Anna Popplewell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1882Jack Hobbs, English cricketer and journalist (d. 1963)
- 1903Hardie Albright, American actor (d. 1975)
- 1941Roger Neil Wheeler, English general
- 1955Carol Browner, American lawyer and environmentalist, 8th Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
- 1971Seyhan Kurt, French-Turkish poet and sociologist
- 1972Paul Leyden, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Travis Morrison, American singer-songwriter (The Dismemberment Plan)
- 1975Paul Maynard, English politician
- 1976Emiri Henmi, Japanese actress and singer
- 1981Gareth Williams, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang – The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- 1707Last recorded eruption of Mount Fuji in Japan.
- 1863American Civil War: Joseph E. Johnston replaces Braxton Bragg as commander of the Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1907The American Great White Fleet begins its circumnavigation of the world.
- 1938Adolf Hitler institutes the Cross of Honour of the German Mother.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak.
- 1950Korean War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman declares a state of emergency, after Chinese troops enter the fight in support of communist North Korea.
- 1971The United Kingdom recognizes Bahrain’s independence. This is commemorated annually as Bahrain’s National Day.
- 1989U.S. Appeals Court Judge Robert Smith Vance is assassinated by a mail bomb sent by Walter Leroy Moody, Jr.
- 2014Militants belonging to Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan attacked an Army Public School in the Pakistani city of Peshawar killing 145 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 16.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Gordon, Rosemary Leach, Alan Tern, Alan Paul, Jason Mewes, Dhondup Wangchen, Paul Sorvino, Rosa Ponselle, Lyn, Heike Makatsch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 16, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1984 – Ben Kasica, American guitarist and producer (Skillet); August 11, 1968 – Anna Gunn, American actress; July 6, 1985 – Diamond Rings, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Matters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187