Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 351st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,813 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Erwin Piscator
- 1930Armin Mueller-Stahl
- 1936Tommy Steele
- 1969Michael V.
- 1971Sinan Akkuş
- 1979Jaimee Foxworth
- 1981Rena Takeshita
- 1981Tolgahan Sayışman
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1619Prince Rupert of the Rhine (d. 1682)
- 1881Aubrey Faulkner, South African-English cricketer and coach (d. 1930)
- 1893Charles C. Banks, English fighting pilot (d. 1971)
- 1948Valery Belousov, Russian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1966Yuko Arimori, Japanese runner
- 1967Karsten Neitzel, German footballer and manager
- 1969Michael V., Filipino comedian, actor, and singer
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas, American actor
- 1973Paula Radcliffe, English runner
- 1991Atsedu Tsegay, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 920Romanos I Lekapenos is crowned co-emperor of the underage Constantine VII.
- 1398Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud’s armies in Delhi are defeated by Timur.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1907Ugyen Wangchuck is crowned first King of Bhutan
- 1919Uruguay becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1951The American Civil Rights Congress delivers “We Charge Genocide” to the United Nations.
- 1969Project Blue Book: The United States Air Force closes its study of UFOs.
- 1981American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is abducted by the Red Brigades in Verona, Italy.
- 2013The anti-corruption operation in Turkey begins with high profile detainments.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucía Jiménez, Douglas Fairbanks, Bitsie Tulloch, José Luis Garci, Kevin Tighe, Yoan Garneau, Dean Haglund, Liam Neeson, Geoff Barrow, Lolita Davidovich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 17, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1911 – Warner Anderson, American actor (d. 1976); October 15, 1996 – Zelo, South Korean rapper and dancer (B.A.P); April 21, 1929 – Barbara Keogh, English actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042