Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 351st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,869 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sy Oliver
- 1926Stephen Lewis
- 1944Bernard Hill
- 1946Eugene Levy
- 1967Gigi D'Agostino
- 1971Sinan Akkuş
- 1977Katheryn Winnick
- 1981Rena Takeshita
- 1984Mikky Ekko
- 1985Jeremy McKinnon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1853Pierre Paul Émile Roux, French physician, co-founded the Pasteur Institute (d. 1933)
- 1881Aubrey Faulkner, South African-English cricketer and coach (d. 1930)
- 1894Arthur Fiedler, American conductor (d. 1979)
- 1927Richard Long, American actor and director (d. 1974)
- 1939James Booker, American pianist (d. 1983)
- 1971Alan Khan, South African radio host
- 1974Marissa Ribisi, American actress and screenwriter
- 1976Éric Bédard, Canadian speed skater and coach
- 1988Kris Joseph, Canadian basketball player
- 1993Kiersey Clemons, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600Marriage of Henry IV of France and Marie de' Medici.
- 1819Simón Bolívar declares the independence of Gran Colombia in Angostura (now Ciudad Bolívar in Venezuela).
- 1835Great Fire of New York: Fire levels lower Manhattan.
- 1926Antanas Smetona assumes power in Lithuania as the 1926 coup d'état is successful.
- 19601960 Munich C-131 crash: Twenty passengers and crew on board as well as 32 people on the ground are killed.
- 1969Project Blue Book: The United States Air Force closes its study of UFOs.
- 1983Provisional IRA members detonate a car bomb at Harrods Department Store in London, England, United Kingdom. Three police officers and three civilians are killed.
- 1987Final Fantasy is released in Japan on the Famicon, marking the start of the Final Fantasy series and saving Square from bankruptcy.
- 2003The Soham murder trial ends at the Old Bailey in London, England, with Ian Huntley found guilty of two counts of murder. His girlfriend Maxine Carr is found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
- 2013The anti-corruption operation in Turkey begins with high profile detainments.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Roberge, Rémi Gaillard, Cheech Marin, Diedrich Bader, Timothy Ackroyd, Nancy Valen, Tony Plana, Yutaka Yamamoto, Eric Singer, Luciano Szafir.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 17, 1973.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1950 – Peter Gabriel, English singer-songwriter and producer (Genesis); September 16, 1950 – Loyd Grossman, American-English singer, guitarist, and television host; August 13, 1971 – Heike Makatsch, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942