Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 351st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tozai - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tozai will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tozai will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Patrice Wymore
- 1928George Lindsey
- 1937Art Neville
- 1953Barry Livingston
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1985Jeremy McKinnon
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
- 1986Emma Bell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1706Émilie du Châtelet, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1749)
- 1778Humphry Davy, English chemist and physicist (d. 1829)
- 1892Sam Barry, American basketball player and coach (d. 1950)
- 1904Paul Cadmus, American painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1905Simo Häyhä, Finnish soldier and sniper (d. 2002)
- 1937John Kennedy Toole, American author and academic (d. 1969)
- 1948Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Turkish economist and politician
- 1962Richard Jewell, American police officer (d. 2007)
- 1972Iván Pedroso, Cuban long jumper and coach
- 1977Samuel Påhlsson, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 546Siege of Rome: The Ostrogoths under king Totila plunder the city, by bribing the Byzantine garrison.
- 942Assassination of William I of Normandy.
- 1586Go-Yōzei becomes Emperor of Japan.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant issues General Order No. 11, expelling Jews from parts of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky.
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1927Indian revolutionary Rajendra Lahiri is hanged in Gonda jail, Uttar Pradesh, India, two days before the scheduled date.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1981American Brigadier General James L. Dozier is abducted by the Red Brigades in Verona, Italy.
- 2002Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
- 2010Mohamed Bouazizi sets himself on fire. This act became the catalyst for the Tunisian Revolution and the wider Arab Spring.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shirish Kunder, Oktay Kaynarca, Gabrielle Robinne, Gemma Craven, C. C. Catch, Hitomi Hyuga, Ruslana, Jewel, Rituparno Ghosh, Drake.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 17, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1975 – Davey Havok, American singer-songwriter and actor (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Son of Sam); July 5, 1959 – Marc Cohn, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player; August 11, 1925 – Arlene Dahl, American actress, businesswoman and writer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239