Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 351st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,560 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 290 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sy Oliver
- 1929Jacqueline Hill
- 1946Eugene Levy
- 1961Sara Dallin
- 1970Sean Patrick Thomas
- 1971Sinan Akkuş
- 1974Marissa Ribisi
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
- 1988Rin Takanashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1812Vilhelm Petersen, Danish painter (d. 1880)
- 1900Katina Paxinou, Greek actress (d. 1973)
- 1914Fernando Alonso, Cuban ballet dancer, co-founded the Cuban National Ballet (d. 2013)
- 1937Calvin Waller, American general (d. 1996)
- 1938Carlo Little, English drummer (Screaming Lord Sutch and the Savages and All-Stars) (d. 2005)
- 1950Laurence F. Johnson, American educator and author
- 1959Albert King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1961Marek Kaleta, Estonian javelin thrower
- 1964Michele Tafoya, American sportscaster
- 1976Takeo Spikes, American football player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud’s armies in Delhi are defeated by Timur.
- 1586Go-Yōzei becomes Emperor of Japan.
- 1837A fire in the Winter Palace of Saint Petersburg kills 30 guards.
- 1896Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania’s Schenley Park Casino, which was the first multi-purpose arena with the technology to create an artificial ice surface in North America, is destroyed in a fire.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1973Thirty passengers are killed in an attack by Palestinian terrorists on Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport.
- 1997The British Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 comes into force, banning all handguns with the exception of antique and show weapons.
- 2003SpaceShipOne, piloted by Brian Binnie, makes its first powered and first supersonic flight.
- 2003The Soham murder trial ends at the Old Bailey in London, England, with Ian Huntley found guilty of two counts of murder. His girlfriend Maxine Carr is found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
- 2009MV Danny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruna Tenório, Matthieu Chedid, Elaine Cassidy, Amandla Stenberg, Stelios Mainas, Robert "Kool" Bell, René Muñoz, Denise Milani, Faron Young, Chris Colfer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 17, 1993.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Again by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1985 – Masiela Lusha, Albanian-American actress and poet; October 16, 1952 – Ron Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 2002); May 17, 1955 – David Townsend, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Surface) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960