Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of December 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 17, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 352nd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,397 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Miss Mollie - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miss Mollie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Miss Mollie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Marilyn Beck
- 1929Jacqueline Hill
- 1937Art Neville
- 1940María Elena Velasco
- 1972Laurie Holden
- 1975Bree Sharp
- 1981Rena Takeshita
- 1985Ryuichi Ogata
- 1986Vanessa Zima
- 1990Makoto Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 17.
- 1887Hermine Reuss of Greiz (d. 1947)
- 1913Burt Baskin, American businessman, co-founded Baskin-Robbins (d. 1967)
- 1929Jacqueline Hill, English actress (d. 1993)
- 1930Dorothy Rowe, Australian psychologist and author
- 1934Irving Petlin, American artist
- 1937Calvin Waller, American general (d. 1996)
- 1939James Booker, American pianist (d. 1983)
- 1953Sally Menke, American film editor (d. 2010)
- 1976Éric Bédard, Canadian speed skater and coach
- 1982Benjamin Goldwasser, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (MGMT)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1538Pope Paul III excommunicates Henry VIII of England.
- 1600Marriage of Henry IV of France and Marie de' Medici.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: France issues the Milan Decree, which confirms the Continental System.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. forces attack a Lenape village in the Battle of the Mississinewa.
- 1938Otto Hahn discovers the nuclear fission of the heavy element uranium, the scientific and technological basis of nuclear energy.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – Malmedy massacre – American 285th Field Artillery Observation Battalion POWs are shot by Waffen-SS Kampfgruppe Peiper.
- 1961Niterói circus fire: Fire breaks out during a performance by the Gran Circus Norte-Americano in the city of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, killing more than 500.
- 1970Polish 1970 protests: In Gdynia, soldiers fire at workers emerging from trains, killing dozens.
- 2003The Soham murder trial ends at the Old Bailey in London, England, with Ian Huntley found guilty of two counts of murder. His girlfriend Maxine Carr is found guilty of perverting the course of justice.
- 2009MV Danny F II sinks off the coast of Lebanon, resulting in the deaths of 44 people and over 28,000 animals.
View the complete list of historical events for December 17.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 17 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Higa, Howard Kaylan, Jules Asner, Cassandra Harris, January Jones, Son Chang-min, Mary Tamm, Raymond Pickard, Spider Stacy, Caro Emerald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 17 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 17, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1912 – Jay Silverheels, Canadian-American actor (d. 1980); May 10, 1975 – Andrea Anders, American actress; March 13, 1974 – Naho Toda, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197