Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1916. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,759 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,920 days or 35.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 1948.
If a dog named Lokie - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lokie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lokie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1948Bill Nelson
- 1952John Leventhal
- 1963Norman Brown
- 1970Cowboy Troy
- 1972DJ Lethal
- 1975Randy Houser
- 1985Tara Conner
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1610Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist and historian (d. 1688)
- 1849Henrietta Edwards, Canadian activist and author (d. 1931)
- 1935Jacques Pépin, French-American chef and author
- 1950Sarath Fonseka, Sri Lankan general and politician
- 1953Elliot Easton, American guitarist and singer (The Cars, The New Cars, and Creedence Clearwater Revisited)
- 1964Don Beebe, American football player and coach
- 1975Sia, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1987Fernando Jara, Panamanian jockey
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies, English actress
- 1989Emily Atack, English actress
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LEIUUVN? Check your answers here: Word solver LEIUUVN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218 BCSecond Punic War: Battle of the Trebia – Hannibal’s Carthaginian forces defeat those of the Roman Republic.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1865US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the United States.
- 1888Richard Wetherill and his brother in-law discover the ancient Indian ruins of Cliff Palace in Mesa Verde.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.
- 1917The resolution containing the language of the Eighteenth Amendment to enact Prohibition is passed by the United States Congress.
- 1956Japan joins the United Nations.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1969Capital punishment in the United Kingdom: Home Secretary James Callaghan’s motion to make permanent the Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965, which had temporarily suspended capital punishment in England, Wales and Scotland for murder (but not for all crimes) for a period of five years.
- 1973The Islamic Development Bank is founded.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanie MacPherson, Claude Rains, Patti Page, Roland Joffé, Eileen Fulton, Ross Lynch, Leila Steinberg, Julia Phillips, Ok Taecyeon, Bernd Eichinger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 1916.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 1916 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1916. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1916
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,759 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,920 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,312
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 1948
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1915 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1916 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XII.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1963 – John Bush, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax and Armored Saint); September 10, 1932 – Bo Goldman, American playwright, screenwriter, and producer; June 30, 1944 – Terry Funk, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916