Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,323 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 824 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Bhikhari Thakur
- 1938Roger E. Mosley
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov
- 1961Leila Steinberg
- 1966Mille Petrozza
- 1975Trish Stratus
- 1984Derrick Tribbett
- 1985Hana Soukupová
- 1987Yuki Furukawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1734Jean-Baptiste Rey, French conductor and composer (d. 1810)
- 1887Bhikhari Thakur, Indian actor, singer, and playwright (d. 1971)
- 1916Douglas Fraser, Scottish-American union leader and academic (d. 2008)
- 1939Harold E. Varmus, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941Joan Wallach Scott, American historian, author, and academic
- 1954Willi Wülbeck, German runner
- 1958Julia Wolfe, American composer and educator
- 1968Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1969Justin Edinburgh, English footballer and manager
- 1974Mutassim Gaddafi, Libyan colonel (d. 2011)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1777The United States celebrates its first Thanksgiving, marking the recent victory by the Americans over British General John Burgoyne in the Battle of Saratoga in October.
- 1878John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1878The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- 1900The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook, Victoria Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762 mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- 1912The Piltdown Man, later discovered to be a hoax, is announced by Charles Dawson.
- 1917The resolution containing the language of the Eighteenth Amendment to enact Prohibition is passed by the United States Congress.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1999NASA launches into orbit the Terra platform carrying five Earth Observation instruments, including ASTER, CERES, MISR, MODIS and MOPITT.
- 2005The Chadian Civil War begins when rebel groups, allegedly backed by neighbouring Sudan, launch an attack in Adré.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rolf Botvid, Kurt Elling, Mike Tompkins, Andy McCluskey, Niels Olsen, Rosey Grier, Débora Duarte, Loren Dean, Leisha Hailey, Didi Conn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 18, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1906 – Christos Tsaganeas, Romanian-Greek actor and cinematographer (d. 1976); March 19, 1952 – Harvey Weinstein, American director and producer, co-founded Miramax Films and The Weinstein Company; September 8, 1932 – Patsy Cline, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1963).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042