Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,989 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 575 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Cicely Tyson
- 1941Sam Andrew
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1954Ray Liotta
- 1964Stone Cold Steve Austin
- 1966Mille Petrozza
- 1970Cowboy Troy
- 1974Knut Schreiner
- 1989Emily Atack
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1911Jules Dassin, American-Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1934Marc Rich, Belgian-American businessman, founded Glencore (d. 2013)
- 1941Wadada Leo Smith, American trumpet player and composer (Creative Construction Company)
- 1943Alan Rudolph, American director and screenwriter
- 1943Keith Richards, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Rolling Stones, The Dirty Mac, and The New Barbarians)
- 1954Ray Liotta, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1955Bogusław Mamiński, Polish runner
- 1970Cowboy Troy, American rapper (MuzikMafia)
- 1971Barkha Dutt, Indian journalist
- 1975Sia, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1655The Whitehall Conference ends with the determination that there was no law preventing Jews from re-entering England after the Edict of Expulsion of 1290.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1787New Jersey becomes the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun ends when German forces under Chief of staff Erich von Falkenhayn are defeated by the French, and suffer 337,000 casualties.
- 1958Project SCORE, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched.
- 1966Saturn’s moon Epimetheus is discovered by Richard L. Walker.
- 1969Capital punishment in the United Kingdom: Home Secretary James Callaghan’s motion to make permanent the Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965, which had temporarily suspended capital punishment in England, Wales and Scotland for murder (but not for all crimes) for a period of five years.
- 1997HTML 4.0 is published by the World Wide Web Consortium.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Riddlehoover, Taro Yamamoto, Dominique Swain, DJ Skee, Otis Barton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Janis Siegel, Jimmy Kimmel, Marco Masini, Michelle Pfeiffer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 18, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1980 – Gucci Mane, American rapper and actor; May 7, 1939 – Marco St. John, American actor and producer; November 19, 1965 – Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994