Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1970. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,978 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,326 days or 17.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 2002.
If a dog named Caulfield - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caulfield will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Caulfield will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Keith Richards
- 1948Bill Nelson
- 1950Gillian Armstrong
- 1963Pauline Ester
- 1966Mille Petrozza
- 1977Maria Brink
- 1980Christina Aguilera
- 1987Minami Tsukui
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1943Keith Richards, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Rolling Stones, The Dirty Mac, and The New Barbarians)
- 1955Vijay Mallya, Indian businessman and politician
- 1963Brad Pitt, American actor and producer
- 1963Karl Dorrell, American football player and coach
- 1963Pierre Nkurunziza, Burundian soldier and politician, President of Burundi
- 1964Don Beebe, American football player and coach
- 1968Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Rob Van Dam, American wrestler and actor
- 1977Claudia Gesell, German runner
- 1986Usman Khawaja, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sheila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Portuguese forces score a military victory over the Kingdom of Kongo at the Battle of Mbumbi in present-day Angola.
- 1655The Whitehall Conference ends with the determination that there was no law preventing Jews from re-entering England after the Edict of Expulsion of 1290.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1888Richard Wetherill and his brother in-law discover the ancient Indian ruins of Cliff Palace in Mesa Verde.
- 1935The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
- 1966Saturn’s moon Epimetheus is discovered by Richard L. Walker.
- 1989The European Economic Community and the Soviet Union sign an agreement on trade and commercial and economic cooperation.
- 20022003 California recall: Then Governor of California Gray Davis announces that the state would face a record budget deficit of $35 billion, roughly double the figure reported during his reelection campaign one month earlier.
- 2005The Chadian Civil War begins when rebel groups, allegedly backed by neighbouring Sudan, launch an attack in Adré.
- 2006The first of a series of floods strikes Malaysia. The death toll of all flooding is at least 118, with over 400,000 people displaced.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danielle Spencer, Pat Welsh, Sidney Greenbush, Brian Henderson, Tom Krause, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, James Buckley, Shola Ama, Fatih Erkoç, Queen Latifah.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 1970 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 18th December 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 15 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,978 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 642
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 2002
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (-176)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles (December 19, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XII.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1945 – Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket); February 24, 1976 – Crista Flanagan, American actress and screenwriter; September 23, 1929 – Wally Whyton, English singer-songwriter (The Vipers Skiffle Group) (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,166