Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Crash - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crash will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Crash will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi
- 1904George Stevens
- 1916Betty Grable
- 1922Tony Melody
- 1965Mick Collins
- 1970Giannis Ploutarhos
- 1985Natalie Gal
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies
- 1992Bridgit Mendler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1707Charles Wesley, English missionary and composer (d. 1788)
- 1873Francis Burton Harrison, American general and politician, 6th Governor-General of the Philippines (d. 1957)
- 1922Tony Melody, English actor (b. 2008)
- 1935Jacques Pépin, French-American chef and author
- 1943Bobby Keys, American saxophonist (d. 2014)
- 1970Rob Van Dam, American wrestler and actor
- 1974Knut Schreiner, Norwegian singer, guitarist, and producer (Turbonegro, Euroboys, and Mirror Lakes)
- 1975Jessica Feshbach, former official and spokesperson in the Church of Scientology
- 1987Miki Ando, Japanese figure skater
- 1988Brianne Theisen-Eaton, Canadian heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777The United States celebrates its first Thanksgiving, marking the recent victory by the Americans over British General John Burgoyne in the Battle of Saratoga in October.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1865US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the United States.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1878John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1878The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1944World War II: Seventy-seven B-29 Superfortress and 200 other aircraft of U.S. Fourteenth Air Force bomb Hankow, China, a Japanese supply base.
- 1997HTML 4.0 is published by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- 2006United Arab Emirates holds its first-ever elections.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam G. Sevani, Gia Johnson, Gia Farrell, Danielle Spencer, Ikue Ōtani, Betty Grable, Genelia D'Souza, Akihiro Miwa, Andrew Keegan, Josh Hopkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 18, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1915 – Édith Piaf, French singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1963); September 11, 1936 – Pavel Landovský, Czech actor, director, and playwright (d. 2014); August 11, 1965 – Duane Martin, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,305