Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jules Dassin
- 1932Roger Smith
- 1938Chas Chandler
- 1938Roger E. Mosley
- 1943Keith Richards
- 1956Ron White
- 1962Renaldo Lapuz
- 1970Rob Van Dam
- 1985Tara Conner
- 1989Ashley Benson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1662James Douglas, 2nd Duke of Queensberry, Scottish colonel and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland (d. 1711)
- 1890Edwin Howard Armstrong, American engineer, invented FM radio (d. 1954)
- 1938Chas Chandler, English bass player and producer (The Animals) (d. 1996)
- 1941Joan Wallach Scott, American historian, author, and academic
- 1952John Leventhal, American songwriter and producer
- 1955Bogusław Mamiński, Polish runner
- 1963Rikiya Koyama, Japanese actor
- 1970Jonathan Yeo, English painter
- 1973Fatuma Roba, Ethiopian runner
- 1980Benjamin Watson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218 BCSecond Punic War: Battle of the Trebia – Hannibal’s Carthaginian forces defeat those of the Roman Republic.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1777The United States celebrates its first Thanksgiving, marking the recent victory by the Americans over British General John Burgoyne in the Battle of Saratoga in October.
- 1878The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- 1900The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook, Victoria Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762 mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1935The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
- 1956Japan joins the United Nations.
- 1966Saturn’s moon Epimetheus is discovered by Richard L. Walker.
- 20022003 California recall: Then Governor of California Gray Davis announces that the state would face a record budget deficit of $35 billion, roughly double the figure reported during his reelection campaign one month earlier.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Gore, Jean-Hugues Anglade, Mara Wilson, Dorian Harewood, Georgina Hale, Ryoji Morimoto, John Derek, Kim Rhodes, Reiko Takagaki, Zack Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 18, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1909 – Jeffrey Lynn, American actor and singer (d. 1995); January 4, 1977 – Tim Wheeler, Northern Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 1, 1982 – Jamie Dornan, Irish model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166