Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1970. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,656 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,885 days or 16.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 26, 2002.
If a dog named Fatima - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fatima will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fatima will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Lonnie Brooks
- 1946Steven Spielberg
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov
- 1963Rikiya Koyama
- 1970Rob Van Dam
- 1972Rah Digga
- 1973Leila Arcieri
- 1985Natalie Gal
- 1987Yuki Furukawa
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1662James Douglas, 2nd Duke of Queensberry, Scottish colonel and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland (d. 1711)
- 1849Henrietta Edwards, Canadian activist and author (d. 1931)
- 1882Richard Maury, American-Argentinian engineer, designed the Salta–Antofagasta railway (d. 1950)
- 1922Tony Melody, English actor (b. 2008)
- 1943Alan Rudolph, American director and screenwriter
- 1947Leonid Yuzefovich, Russian author and screenwriter
- 1960Kazuhide Uekusa, Japanese economist and academic
- 1967Toine van Peperstraten, Dutch journalist
- 1968Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Masaki Sumitani, Japanese wrestler and comedian
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271Kublai Khan renames his empire “Yuan” (ࠠ3; yuán), officially marking the start of the Yuan dynasty of Mongolia and China.
- 1622Portuguese forces score a military victory over the Kingdom of Kongo at the Battle of Mbumbi in present-day Angola.
- 1865US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the United States.
- 1878The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- 1888Richard Wetherill and his brother in-law discover the ancient Indian ruins of Cliff Palace in Mesa Verde.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of the Heligoland Bight, the first major air battle of the war, takes place.
- 1966Saturn’s moon Epimetheus is discovered by Richard L. Walker.
- 1969Capital punishment in the United Kingdom: Home Secretary James Callaghan’s motion to make permanent the Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965, which had temporarily suspended capital punishment in England, Wales and Scotland for murder (but not for all crimes) for a period of five years.
- 2005The Chadian Civil War begins when rebel groups, allegedly backed by neighbouring Sudan, launch an attack in Adré.
- 2006The first of a series of floods strikes Malaysia. The death toll of all flooding is at least 118, with over 400,000 people displaced.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Kills, Harve Bennett, Robert J. Wilke, Anett Griffel, Helen Mack, Jessie J, Lindsey Wixson, Dominic Burgess, Jon Nørgaard, Scott Porter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 1970 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 19, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 18th December 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 352nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,656 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,885 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 598
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 2002
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (-176)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: The Tears of a Clown by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles (December 19, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1954 – Manivannan, Indian actor and director (d. 2013); February 9, 1943 – Joe Pesci, American actor, singer, and producer; July 18, 1983 – Aaron Gillespie, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Underoath and The Almost).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,150