Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Airlia - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Airlia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Airlia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Sam Andrew
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1953Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov
- 1961Leila Steinberg
- 1963Allan Kayser
- 1963Rikiya Koyama
- 1966Makiko Esumi
- 1972DJ Lethal
- 1972Rah Digga
- 1987Yuki Furukawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1878Joseph Stalin, Georgian-Russian marshal and politician, 4th Premier of the Soviet Union (d. 1953)
- 1886Ty Cobb, American baseball player and manager (d. 1961)
- 1943Bobby Keys, American saxophonist (d. 2014)
- 1948Mimmo Paladino, Italian visual artist
- 1969Akira Iida, Japanese race car driver
- 1973Neil Busch, American singer-songwriter and bass player (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead)
- 1975David O'Doherty, Irish comedian, actor, and singer
- 1978Daniel Cleary, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Lizzie Armitstead, English cyclist
- 1989Ashley Slanina-Davies, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1777The United States celebrates its first Thanksgiving, marking the recent victory by the Americans over British General John Burgoyne in the Battle of Saratoga in October.
- 1787New Jersey becomes the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1878The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- 1888Richard Wetherill and his brother in-law discover the ancient Indian ruins of Cliff Palace in Mesa Verde.
- 1898Gaston de Chasseloup-Laubat sets the first officially recognized land speed record of 39.245 mi/h in a Jeantaud electric car
- 1917The resolution containing the language of the Eighteenth Amendment to enact Prohibition is passed by the United States Congress.
- 1989The European Economic Community and the Soviet Union sign an agreement on trade and commercial and economic cooperation.
- 2006United Arab Emirates holds its first-ever elections.
View the complete list of historical events for December 18.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh Griffith, Mary Lou Metzger, Stephanie Adams, Michelle Ryan, Vince Vaughn, Sebastian Arcelus, Skyler Day, Meghan Ory, Richard Thompson, Little Willie Littlefield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 18, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1961 – Owen Teale, Welsh actor; May 27, 1935 – Lee Meriwether, American model and actress, Miss America 1955; December 20, 1945 – Peter Criss, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Kiss, Wicked Lester, and Chelsea).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208