Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 352nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,502 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,501 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 26, 2021.
If a dog named Marvin - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marvin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marvin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jules Dassin
- 1938Chas Chandler
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1946Alex Ligertwood
- 1963Pauline Ester
- 1966Makiko Esumi
- 1968Alejandro Sanz
- 1980Christina Aguilera
- 1989Ashley Benson
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1835Lyman Abbott, American minister, theologian, and author (d. 1922)
- 1856J. J. Thomson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
- 1928Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Indian-English caliph and author (d. 2003)
- 1938Chas Chandler, English bass player and producer (The Animals) (d. 1996)
- 1941Joan Wallach Scott, American historian, author, and academic
- 1941Sam Andrew, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big Brother and the Holding Company)
- 1958Geordie Walker, English guitarist (Killing Joke, The Damage Manual, and Murder, Inc.)
- 1969Akira Iida, Japanese race car driver
- 1970Victoria Pratt, Canadian actress and model
- 1975Sia, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218 BCSecond Punic War: Battle of the Trebia – Hannibal’s Carthaginian forces defeat those of the Roman Republic.
- 1655The Whitehall Conference ends with the determination that there was no law preventing Jews from re-entering England after the Edict of Expulsion of 1290.
- 1688The inhabitants of Derry shut the city gates against the Irish Army of James II.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1878John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1892Premiere performance of The Nutcracker by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1912The Piltdown Man, later discovered to be a hoax, is announced by Charles Dawson.
- 1935The Lanka Sama Samaja Party is founded in Ceylon.
- 1997HTML 4.0 is published by the World Wide Web Consortium.
- 20022003 California recall: Then Governor of California Gray Davis announces that the state would face a record budget deficit of $35 billion, roughly double the figure reported during his reelection campaign one month earlier.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kana Nishino, Yoo Young-jae, Fátima Ptacek, Polaire, Lorrie Morgan, Farhad Mehrad, B.G., David Pack, Tarsem Singh, Brinke Stevens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 18, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1916 – M. S. Subbulakshmi, Indian singer and actress (d. 2004); June 27, 1984 – Rocío Guirao Díaz, Argentinian model and actress; August 9, 1958 – Amanda Bearse, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,479