Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 18, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 353rd day of the year 2004. It was the 51st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,688 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,896 days or 5.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 26, 2036.
If a dog named Xhina - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xhina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Xhina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi
- 1935Rosemary Leach
- 1942Harvey Atkin
- 1948Bill Nelson
- 1954Ray Liotta
- 1963Allan Kayser
- 1968Nina Wadia
- 1985Hana Soukupová
- 1990Sierra Kay
View the complete list of December 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 18.
- 1929Józef Glemp, Polish cardinal (d. 2013)
- 1931Bill Thompson, American television host (d. 2014)
- 1934Marc Rich, Belgian-American businessman, founded Glencore (d. 2013)
- 1935Rosemary Leach, English actress
- 1943Bobby Keys, American saxophonist (d. 2014)
- 1948Laurent Voulzy, French-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Gillian Armstrong, Australian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Don Beebe, American football player and coach
- 1968Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Sia, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Floyd’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655The Whitehall Conference ends with the determination that there was no law preventing Jews from re-entering England after the Edict of Expulsion of 1290.
- 1777The United States celebrates its first Thanksgiving, marking the recent victory by the Americans over British General John Burgoyne in the Battle of Saratoga in October.
- 1793Surrender of the frigate La Lutine by French Royalists to Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 1867The Angola Horror train wreck occurred.
- 1932The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans in the first NFL Championship Game.
- 1944World War II: Seventy-seven B-29 Superfortress and 200 other aircraft of U.S. Fourteenth Air Force bomb Hankow, China, a Japanese supply base.
- 1972Vietnam War: President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will engage North Vietnam in Operation Linebacker II, a series of Christmas bombings, after peace talks collapsed with North Vietnam on the 13th.
- 1973The Islamic Development Bank is founded.
- 2005The Chadian Civil War begins when rebel groups, allegedly backed by neighbouring Sudan, launch an attack in Adré.
- 2006The first of a series of floods strikes Malaysia. The death toll of all flooding is at least 118, with over 400,000 people displaced.
View the complete list of December 18 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 18, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willem Duyn, Savannah Outen, Felicity Kendal, Phil Leeds, Erkin Koray, Roy Brown, Jessica Lu, Jamie McGonnigal, Ricky Paull Goldin, Jay Chou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 18 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 18, 2004.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 1983. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 18, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 18th December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 18, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 51st Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,688 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,896 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 193
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 26, 2036
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 2005 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 1983 (-102)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell (December 18, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1983 – Rebecca Ferguson, Swedish actress; July 22, 1947 – Don Henley, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Eagles); May 1, 1985 – Drew Sidora, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,115