Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1921. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,026 days or 32.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1953.
If a dog named Honey-Bear - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Honey-Bear will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Honey-Bear will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Maurice White
- 1943Sam Kelly
- 1944Zal Yanovsky
- 1945Elaine Joyce
- 1962Gary Fleder
- 1963Jennifer Beals
- 1964Béatrice Dalle
- 1980Jake Gyllenhaal
- 1991Sumire Uesaka
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1901Rudolf Hell, German engineer, invented the Hellschreiber (d. 2002)
- 1906Leonid Brezhnev, Ukrainian-Russian marshal, engineer, and politician, 4th Head of State of the Soviet Union (d. 1982)
- 1907Jimmy McLarnin, Irish-American boxer, actor, and golfer (d. 2004)
- 1909W. A. Criswell, American pastor and author (d. 2002)
- 1910Jean Genet, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1986)
- 1943Ross M. Lence, American political scientist and academic (d. 2006)
- 1962Gary Fleder, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Michalis Grigoriou, Greek footballer and coach
- 1985Gary Cahill, English footballer
- 1987Karim Benzema, French footballer
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harrison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1562The Battle of Dreux takes place during the French Wars of Religion.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Verdun: On the Western Front, the French Army successfully holds off the German Army and drives it back to its starting position.
- 1920King Constantine I is restored as King of the Hellenes after the death of his son Alexander of Greece and a plebiscite.
- 1924The last Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost is sold in London, England.
- 1961India annexes Daman and Diu, part of Portuguese India.
- 1972Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans (astronaut) and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kora Karvouni, Angelique Morgan, Ted Cassidy, Marietta Chrousala, Judy Gold, Ian D'Sa, Chris Isaak, Pia Mia, Aileen Pringle, Gitane Demone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1921.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1921 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 5, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 16, 1907. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,026 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 5, 1926 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 16, 1907 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1927 – Laurel Aitken, Cuban-Jamaican singer (d. 2005); July 7, 1948 – Jean Leclerc, Canadian actor; June 14, 1992 – Joel Crouse, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,869