Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1923 was a Wednesday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1923. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,550 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,850 days or 32.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1955.
If a dog named Naina - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Naina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Naina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Phil Ochs
- 1944Zal Yanovsky
- 1960Mike Lookinland
- 1962Jill Talley
- 1969Kristy Swanson
- 1969Richard Hammond
- 1970Iman Ali
- 1970Tyson Beckford
- 1983Casey Crescenzo
- 1991Declan Galbraith
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske, American actress and playwright (d. 1932)
- 1905Giovanni Lurani, Italian race car driver, engineer, and journalist (d. 1995)
- 1922Eamonn Andrews, Irish radio and television host (d. 1987)
- 1960Derrick Jensen, American author and activist
- 1970Tyson Beckford, American model and actor
- 1971Karen Pickering, English swimmer
- 1974Joe Jurevicius, American football player
- 1974Mikko Paananen, Finnish bass player (HIM)
- 1975Brandon Sanderson, American author and academic
- 1978Patrick Casey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1154Henry II of England is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Two British frigates under Commodore Horatio Nelson and two Spanish frigates under Commodore Don Jacobo Stuart engage in battle off the coast of Murcia.
- 1828Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1920King Constantine I is restored as King of the Hellenes after the death of his son Alexander of Greece and a plebiscite.
- 1941World War II: Adolf Hitler becomes Supreme Commander-in-chief of the German Army.
- 1956Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 1967Harold Holt, the Prime Minister of Australia, is officially presumed dead.
- 1995The United States Government restores federal recognition to the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Native American tribe.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jake Silbermann, Dr. Chud, Peter Boyle, Taksaorn Paksukcharern, Lola Flores, Anna Selezneva, Jack Nicholson, Monsour del Rosario, David Paetkau, Spencer Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1923.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1923 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 16, 1945. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,550 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,850 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,204
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1955
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1907 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 16, 1945 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1921 – Maria Michi, Italian actress (d. 1980); November 4, 1981 – Machiko Ono, Japanese actress; July 26, 1961 – Gary Cherone, American singer-songwriter (Extreme, Van Halen, Tribe of Judah, and Hurtsmile).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887